Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unlimited sex with this Black woman .. or remain incel

Pick your poison

• Unlimited sex with this black woman

Votes: 87 76.3%
  • Remain incel

Votes: 27 23.7%

• Total voters
Far too many stormcels and volcels on this forum tbh :feelsjuice:

Anyone here who says remain incel is a phag and should die

Volcel, if yo-

No. Gigafaggot, if you wouldn't.

If you say no you aren’t incel. @Cope or die fakecel @transcended truecel fakecel
Fakecel you also give me massive nigger vibes. So Your’re either a nigger or mixed with black
So many volcels here lmfao

Bro of course I would. That's coomfuel. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Volcel if you wouldn't

I mean if those were the only two options in my life I would take unlimited sex in a heartbeat

>not fat
>nice ass

faggot if you wouldn't

You fuckin volcels are making me sick.

At least post actual good looking black women :feelsjuice:

3682d195dfb5e7b4ea6fafe9d797e05a.jpg
5567958599_af32e3a515_b.jpg
657152dI3vnO7m.jpg

Are you kidding? That's a black Gigastacy.
Imagine thinking OP's pics are good looking JFL :feelskek:

2042a125b3f47d6076708ba6f95d1341.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shit, I would lose my virginity to much, much, much worse than her! I'd fuck ANY woman as long as she's not related. I have no standards. Can't afford any.

I actually enjoy black girls, closest thing to zoophilia monkey rape face fuck:feelsohh:

The dark skin and ape-like facial features are a deal breaker for me

I would actually like to fuck a nonwhite foid or have her as a gf. Would make whiteoid foids who rejected me be buttblasted.

Her ass is too big, turns me off a little bit, but I would choose unlimited sex.
Her face is not ugly nor is her body, but her ass is a bit disproportionately big in relation to her body, which doesn't look very good, if was proportional to the rest of her body it would be perfect.
You hate nice asses. Now it's confirmed :worryfeels:

This is funny. All the people who refuse, you must apply the same logic and call them Volcel.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]We'd never get the chance to have a body and experience like this in our Inceldom lives if one is as downtrodden as some people say they truely are. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]SO - if you refuse, there's something else going on here :waitwhat:[/UWSL]
So many volcels here lmfao
Volcel.is

Last edited:
You hate nice asses. Now it's confirmed :worryfeels:
I don't like disproportionate bodies, it does not look natural. Each to their own. I like slim, thin, fit girls, not a girl with a body of a horse. And as I said, I would still choose unlimited sex with her because I literally said she is hot as fuck.

I don't like disproportionate bodies, it does not look natural. Each to their own. I like slim, thin, fit girls, not a girl with a body of a horse.

But you agree the black girl doesn't have a horse body. She has the body you've described above. and yes, uncommon curves. She is slim and thin, fit. Right?

Btw your words is odd. For example you keep saying "unnatural". When in fact I believe what you mean is "rare" or "uncommon". It's not "unnatural", what we see in the photo of the black girl. It's "uncommon" genetically. It happens, more or less, very naturally.

Outside of that, she is a little too dark for what I would fancy if I had the chance. But no Incel could pass this up and call themselves an Incel.

And as I said, I would still choose unlimited sex with her because I literally said she is hot as fuck.
Good.

But you agree the black girl doesn't have a horse body. She has the body you've described above. and yes, uncommon curves. She is slim and thin, fit. Right?

Btw your words is odd. For example you keep saying "unnatural". When in fact I believe what you mean is "rare" or "uncommon". It's not "unnatural", what we see in the photo of the black girl. It's "uncommon" genetically. It happens, more or less, very naturally.

Outside of that, she is a little too dark for what I would fancy if I had the chance. But no Incel could pass this up and call themselves an Incel.

Good.
There is no too dark for me if they look good. Maybe it is the angle of the picture, because as you can see, in other pictures she looks more proportionate. Disproportionate bodies are not natural. Fucking huge asses like that are disproportionate with her body, she is slim but her ass stands out as being immense.
Like I said, I like girls that look delicate and feminine, and a girl like that does not exhale delicaly.

The dark skin and ape-like facial features are a deal breaker for me
Oh what a poor read of facial features. She doesn't have ape-like features. If her skin color was lighter or she was a type of Indo-aryan, she could still keep the same facial features and you probably wouldn't perceive the "ape-ness". I [UWSL]suspect you see her as ape-like because shes so dark black that it's not preferred by most of us. The majority popular opinion probably weighs in on our ability to judge featres subconsciously. In this case her super darkness is off-putting. [/UWSL]

But select preference is irrelevant when you're in a situation where you have Zero choice. So you take what you can get.

Last edited:
Imagine the smell :feelswhat:

She ugly, I pass

Posted her in another thread. I would do her without thinking for a single second.View attachment 522010View attachment 522011View attachment 522012
Ok. I see. But I can't tell too much about her proportions in these photos. Other than the fact she's petite. (Better word to use than delicacy I think).

But why did you post an example of a super dark girl? I assumed you would post one of your top preference where the body is visible and that she would be lighter. :waitwhat:

Ok. I see. But I can't tell too much about her proportions in these photos. Other than the fact she's petite. (Better word to use than delicacy I think).

But why did you post an example of a super dark girl? I assumed you would post one of your top preference where the body is visible and that she would be lighter. :waitwhat:
Posted this because she is ultra black and this thread is about a black girl.
Petite is size. A woman can be petite but have a highly developed body. I like girls with korea/japanese type bodies, very slim and feminine.

What the fck is going on here.
I thought this is an incel forum.
I'm dying a slow death for the last 30 years, rotting in lonliness, begging life for just a little bit of female attention
and you degenerates are argueing if you would smash this extremly hot black foid.
are you fucking kidding me?
everyone who wouldn't should seriously question himself if he really is incel.

She looks great no question, she has weird style, with normal she would look better. Why do you guys care for her skin color when she is already good looking.

Pretty decent for a Black foid ngl

Posted this because she is ultra black and this thread is about a black girl.
Petite is size. A woman can be petite but have a highly developed body. I like girls with korea/japanese type bodies, very slim and feminine.
Ok that's all well and good. I'm now being picky about your choice of words. Last time it was delicacy, then unnatural, now "feminine".

So you don't like very "developed" body types. Okay now I understand. Thanks.

Ok that's all well and good. I'm now being picky about your choice of words. Last time it was delicacy, then unnatural, now "feminine".

So you don't like very "developed" body types. Okay now I understand. Thanks.
That's right. Feminine, delicate and unnatural are different things.

She looks great no question, she has weird style, with normal she would look better. Why do you guys care for her skin color when she is already good looking.
Her blackness is not a dealer breaker if ever it was reality. But this is fantasy anyway so people are extending their privileges into various realms and having fun with it. No harm in that every so often I suppose. When it becomes too much, then it's a problem.
What the fck is going on here.
I thought this is an incel forum.
I'm dying a slow death for the last 30 years, rotting in lonliness, begging life for just a little bit of female attention
and you degenerates are argueing if you would smash this extremly hot black foid.
are you fucking kidding me?
everyone who wouldn't should seriously question himself if he really is incel.
Sometimes people need to masturbate their senses. I believe in this case it is okay as long as we admit it's a type of masturbation and it can have both good bad side effects. Be aware.

The same is true when you watch a superhero movie or anime or comedy show or whatever. Instead of the rating it should come with a big sign that says "WARNING: this is masturbation and it can have both good and bad effects on you. Be aware you are masturbating your sense of superiority, ego, idolatry" etc etc

Last edited:
Her blackness is not a dealer breaker if ever it was reality. But this is fantasy anyway so people are extending their privileges into various realms and having fun with it. No harm in that every so often I suppose. When it becomes too much, then it's a problem.

Sometimes people need to masturbate their senses. I believe in this case it is okay as long as we admit it's a type of masturbation and it can both good and bad side effects. Be aware.
Youre right, we often call girls fat roasties and uglies, if a\those girls showed interest in us we would sing another song.

Youre right, we often call girls fat roasties and uglies, if a\those girls showed interest in us we would sing another song.
Yes, probably true.

That's right. Feminine, delicate and unnatural are different things.
For example:

This girl below is apparently very short.. has what you would call a very "developed" body which is certainly natural, but you could also categorize her as highly feminine and delicate. Do you agree?

IMG 20211104 000921

Screenshot 2021 11 04 00 10 36 05

Well ngl, she is objectively hot. Volcel if you wouldn't.
Her ass is too big, turns me off a little bit, but I would choose unlimited sex.
Her face is not ugly nor is her body, but her ass is a bit disproportionately big in relation to her body, which doesn't look very good, if was proportional to the rest of her body it would be perfect.

Seems like more of a plus to me than anything.

I dont get it. She is like super hot. Why would you say "no" ? and choose to remain virgin ?