Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm carrying a Quran and wearing a kufi.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I'm going for a hardcore Islamist appearance just to keep toilets away. I genuinely hate women and they hate me but if I LARP as a hard-line Islamist it makes me untouchable due to political correctness and gets rid of them faster.

foids avoid you no matter what wym

foids avoid you no matter what wym
Landwhales will go out of their way to try and make life more difficult for their looksmatch here or what they perceive as their looksmatch. Hatred for ugly men is that extreme in Canada or id argue the UK as well. Average toilets though won't so much as even acknowledge you exist which all things considered is a preferable outcome.

Landwhales will go out of their way to try and make life more difficult for their looksmatch here or what they perceive as their looksmatch. Hatred for ugly men is that extreme in Canada or id argue the UK as well. Average toilets though won't so much as even acknowledge you exist which all things considered is a preferable outcome.
ic. ugly whores are cruel

Ur gonna be stopped by cops lol

Did my post inspire you ?:feelskek:

Ur gonna be stopped by cops lol
You cant be arrested for looking like a Muslim, at least not outside of countries like China or USA

No I've made pro Islamic posts in the past. Also curious as to which one you reference.

Based I've used Islam a few times over the last year on medical staff mostly nurses. I label nearly every interaction with a toilet in a workplace as Haram to get rid of them as quickly as possible.

Based I've used Islam a few times over the last year on medical staff mostly nurses. I label nearly every interaction with a toilet in a workplace as Haram to get rid of them as quickly as possible.
Clever tactic. Sandniggers can get away with being muh mysoginistic as long as they do it in the name of Islam

If you're a Muslim in Canada, Trudeau will personally let you fuck his wife, or mother if you prefer.