Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update: Federal judge terminates fakecel pedophile Nathan Larson's pro se status after he refuses to wear a mask in her courtroom

No, he tried to appropriate the incel community into endorsing his sick bullshit. I want to see him spend the rest of his life in federal prison.
I think discussing it ad nauseam gives it more "endorsement" even if one is denouncing him. [UWSL]Because you will have different people with many things to say and it goes on and on. It's masturbation beyond a certain point. Honestly, I hardly remembered wtf he was until your announcements on him. [/UWSL]

I think discussing it ad nauseam gives it more "endorsement" even if one is denouncing him. [UWSL]Because you will have different people with many things to say and it goes on and on. It's masturbation beyond a certain point. Honestly, I hardly remembered wtf he was until your announcements on him. [/UWSL]
You haven't been around long enoughn

You haven't been around long enoughn
If I'm not mistaken your preference is that he be forgotten rotting in the black cells. So, how does that happen if we keep discussing him?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back