Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Update: I wasnt having a heart attack, I had a caffeine overdose

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I don't have a car, and I told my father to drive me to the ER. He brought out a machine and took my blood pressure, it came out as normal. He then told me that he won't send me to the ER because he saw me drink a bunch of caffeine today. I feel a little calm right now. I realized that I had a caffeine overdose. This morning, I drank a big ass cup of cold bree coffee, I then had diet coke which is loaded with caffeine. The day before that, I also drank a bunch of brewed tea and had a vanilla latte from Starbucks at school. Additionally, I remember drinking caffeine for one week in a row. I will stop consuming caffeine from now on. Im glad to be back to normal for now.

Last edited:
I don't have a car, and I told my father to drive me to the ER. He brought out a machine and took my blood pressure, it came out as normal. He then told me that he won't send me to the ER because he saw drink a bunch of caffeine today. I feel a little calm right now. I realized that I had a caffeine overdose. This morning, I drank a big ass cup of cold bree coffee, I then had diet coke which is loaded with caffeine. The day before that, I also drank a bunch of brewed tea and had a vanilla latte from Starbucks at school. Additionally, I remember drinking caffeine for one week in a row. I will stop consuming caffeine from now on. Im glad to be back to normal for now.
That’s not a lot if that was you all you had, if you react badly to caffeine never drink a energy drink

That’s not a lot if that was you all you had, if you react badly to caffeine never drink a energy drink
Yeah, I learned my lesson. I will only drink very small portions of caffeine on rare occasions

Had 4 cups of coffee now

Are you from Burgerland or why didnt you call an Ambulance ?

Are you from Burgerland or why didnt you call an Ambulance ?
Yes, I'm american. By the time I made this post, the pain went away. Im back to normal.

I don't have a car, and I told my father to drive me to the ER.
iu

It's a relief that you're still alive, unless you wanted to die.

I'd quit caffeine but then low energy and headaches will ensue. Caffeine absolutely contributes to anxiety, especially with people whose bodies break adrenaline down slower.

Start taking regular walks for 30 minutes. Maybe 4-5 times a week