Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UPDATE NEEDED BADLY...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
just ĺike with computers and technology...an update is needed from the incellic doctrine of the manosphere....alot of you men are out dated with the idealogy....as FOIDS become more liberal..alot of what you thought FOIDS go for needs to be updated..basic math ..

MTN (well endowed) > CHAD (not endowed)

The halo effect doctrine is outdated... time to let it go and understand some of the concepts of the OOFY DOOFY or MTN TO HTN dominance of FOIDS understanding...it's not just beta bux....yall going to make me go in my back and post screenshots of FOIDS letting me know what it's about...

Looks gets you in the door...but well endowment keeps the door open... SIZE MATTERS to foid..and no black pilled minded incel should deny this...

a Foid will deal with a man that's not a chad if he is average looking and she knows one of two things...1. Big dick. 2. Alot of money 3. Both

You ever wondered why FOIDS break up with certain men considered chads??

Not wrong. I know a 6/10 guy (he could easily be a high tier normies if he lost weight and took acne meds) who gets foids above his looks match because he is very well endowed.