Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Update on a “hikki” girl I’ve been chatting to

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I found out that she is actually a streamer with bunch of simps, her social media friends are men only, her discrod server is men only. I believe a foid that doesn’t interact with other foids is literally fucked in the head

Don't chat with girls, cuck. Either they like you or don't, so ask for sex without believing stupid stuff.

guys are less drama
I3SX4La727vipTpeI7tR9YFzLwQtQwoTtDSJ6OlsQeo.jpg

bd7e3eb274d9e9a4d26c6c0d22ce12d4.jpg

deda4522e1e6d1d2cca6ba183d0f7f0cca3ecdf8502a00a208c7343202923b5a_1.jpg

guys-are-less-drama_o_7176924.jpg

images
i-only-hangout-with-guys-because-its-less-drama-22292538.png

BdVI6jYCAAAbGcf.jpg

Do you think you can ascend with her?

Dunno why you waste your time chatting up foids knowing your dick will never get wet.

But hey, cope is cope/

No such thing as a "hikki" girl. That's an insult to hikkikomori males.

Never, ever believe a "hikki" girl is going to be suitable for you lmao.

It quite literally would be better (obviously we don't have the choice, but still) to date a straight up fucking stuck up bimbo than a girl who larps introvert male interests. At least then you know what you're getting.

NEET/"introverted" girls are the biggest sluts of all. And never forget juggernaut law: because men are stupid retards they ALWAYS fall victim to the "shy girl" thing. A foid who is a shut in will have guys BEGGING for her, both Chadlites and also "introvert chads", the guys who are too aspie/anxious to get girls in real life so instead spend a hundred hours a day honing their bodies and grooming their naturally good looks. They target these girls and essentially are Chads for them.

Never forget that all women are in harems. These types of girls, while they may seem less slutty than others are exactly the same. I wish every man on earth could just see the text messages of the girl they like, it'd blow any other form of blackpilling out the water. She has a million simps, and a hundred Chadlites who she talks to on skype/facetime and shares all her feelings and nudes too.

It quite literally would be better (obviously we don't have the choice, but still) to date a straight up fucking stuck up bimbo than a girl who larps introvert male interests. At least then you know what you're getting.

NEET/"introverted" girls are the biggest sluts of all. And never forget juggernaut law: because men are stupid retards they ALWAYS fall victim to the "shy girl" thing. A foid who is a shut in will have guys BEGGING for her, both Chadlites and also "introvert chads", the guys who are too aspie/anxious to get girls in real life so instead spend a hundred hours a day honing their bodies and grooming their naturally good looks. They target these girls and essentially are Chads for them.

Never forget that all women are in harems. These types of girls, while they may seem less slutty than others are exactly the same. I wish every man on earth could just see the text messages of the girl they like, it'd blow any other form of blackpilling out the water. She has a million simps, and a hundred Chadlites who she talks to on skype/facetime and shares all her feelings and nudes too.
That basically sums up shy girls

they love the attention and the ego boost they get from guys online

don't get me wrong, I've talked with hundreds of girls online at this point: you can ask them straight away if they want to go out and the outcome will be the same as if you spent hours talking to them.

nowadays a girl being shy and everything is if anything a big red flag

Hope they all die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back