Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Update on entitled foid who ripped off contractor that later destroy her bathroom: four simps come to fix it for free.

I hate foids so much REEEEEEE :feelsping::feelsree:

the four simps were @WØLF @shii410 @YuiIsMyCope @FamilyGuy1999

Holy shit, women are so privileged

As someone who worked in construction, i would use that sledgehammer on her fucking head then flush the her brain down the fucking toilet :feelsjuice:

Holy shit, women are so privileged
Just cry about it on an Internet news channel, I'm sure there will be men out there willing to fix your problem for m'lady.

Foids are so ungrateful for the work men do for them they take for granted, and feel like they're entitled to it and expect to give back nothing in return instead of fucking off.
As someone who worked in construction, i would use that sledgehammer on her fucking head then flush the her brain down the fucking toilet :feelsjuice:
Based. No pussy pass for not paying your dues.

Last edited:
I wish I could rape her and teach her a lesson :feelsLSD:

If a foid construction worker didn't get paid and broke the bathroom she tiled, cucks and whores would say "you go girl", and shame the guy for not paying the foid worker, but this is what happens when the genders are reversed because now we live in clown world.

If a foid construction worker didn't get paid and broke the bathroom she tiled, cucks and whores would say "you go girl", and shame the guy for not paying the foid worker, but this is what happens when the genders are reversed because now we live in clown world.
She probably wouldn't even do a good job at it. Or they just call the guy misogynistic for not paying her fully.

She has a job, makes her own money and is an independent woman. If she chooses to provide for herself on her own then she should pay for all her own bills instead of expecting men fix their problems for free.

But yes, foids are so ungrateful to men that do all the work for her to live a comfortable life. It's men that build and run everything in society that foids depend on but don't want to do it themselves.

Last edited:
She probably wouldn't even do a good job at it. Or they just call the guy misogynistic for not paying her fully.

She has a job, makes her own money and is an independent woman. If she chooses to provide for herself on her own then she should pay for all her own bills instead of expecting men fix their problems for free.

But yes, foids are so ungrateful to men that do all the work for her to live a comfortable life. It's men that build and run everything society that foids depend on but don't want to do it themselves.
Men do everything to make their lives better and easier, and they still bitch about patriarchy.

If it was a chad construction worker she would've paid him double plus free pussy whenever he came over. This is just another case of non chad aggression brought on by entitled whores.

Men do everything to make their lives better and easier, and they still bitch about patriarchy.
Exactly. They expect us to bust our asses and wageslave for us to make the money to provide for foids, yet they feel like they shouldn't do their part in return.

So it's okay to shit on men for not being masculine or for being poor or being a bum. But if a husband expects his wife to clean the house and have dinner ready when he comes back to work, doesn't want to have sex with him or bear his kids then he's a sexist.
If it was a chad construction worker she would've paid him double plus free pussy whenever he came over. This is just another case of non chad aggression brought on by entitled whores.
They would still feel entitled to Chad, hell maybe Chad would even give her a discount for letting him fuck her. Foids expect everything to be free for them and to get away with getting it free.

Exactly. They expect us to bust our asses and wageslave for us to make the money to provide for foids, yet they feel like they shouldn't do their part in return.

So it's okay to shit on men for not being masculine or for being poor or being a bum. But if a husband expects his wife to clean the house and have dinner ready when he comes back to work, doesn't want to have sex with him or bear his kids then he's a sexist.
If a non chad said he doesn't want a poor foid or a lazy foid or an ethnic foid, they would go after him, but foids say they prefer whites and men who make lots of money and aren't lazy all the time, and cucks don't say anything.
They would still feel entitled to Chad, hell maybe Chad would even give her a discount for letting him fuck her. Foids expect everything to be free for them and to get away with getting it free.
They expect to earn as much as men without even doing half the work, and expect the government and simps to take care of them, and now they expect construction workers to renovate their homes for free.

If a non chad said he doesn't want a poor foid or a lazy foid or an ethnic foid, they would go after him, but foids say they prefer whites and men who make lots of money and aren't lazy all the time, and cucks don't say anything.
Yeah, foids get to be selective about what guy she wants and if she rejects a man for any reason then it was the man's fault or that there was something wrong with him. They never blame the foid.

If men are selective and say he doesn't want fat foids or foids who don't know how to cook or foids of a certain race then they'll call him bigoted for his preference. That's why the fat acceptance movement exists for foids, so they can try to blackmail men into dating landwhales because they know obesity is unattractive but they still want the sex and the resources from men and want an excuse for themselves as to why they get rejected.

And going back, if a man refuses to pay someone he hired to do anything in his house and the person he hires comes back and undoes his work then they tell the guy to fuck off because he ripped him off and he should accept the responsibility for paying for the work. If a foid does it tho they blame the guy she hired for destroying her property and then gets simps to fix it for free because obviously foids get more empathy and men are expected to help them in their distress.
They expect to earn as much as men without even doing half the work, and expect the government and simps to take care of them, and now they expect construction workers to renovate their homes for free.
Yeah, the "wage gap" shouldn't even be an argument when foids have much more options at getting money and support from society.

Why are you suprised by this? It’s just how easy it is to be a foid. Nothin but the usual:feelsjuice:

And going back, if a man refuses to pay someone he hired to do anything in his house and the person he hires comes back and undoes his work then they tell the guy to fuck off because he ripped him off and he should accept the responsibility for paying for the work. If a foid does it tho they blame the guy she hired for destroying her property and then gets simps to fix it for free because obviously foids get more empathy and men are expected to help them in their distress.
It wouldn't have made the news if the same thing happened to a guy. They'd be saying the same thing we're saying about the foid, "that's what he gets for not paying".
Yeah, the "wage gap" shouldn't even be an argument when foids have much more options at getting money and support from society.
It's not like they get paid less for doing the same work, they do less than half the work men do and expect to be paid the same, and have affirmative action in all the best jobs. Everywhere you go you'll see the easy sit down jobs taken by foids like human resources. Meanwhile men with the same skills are put in janitorial positions or become homeless/neet.

It‘s his bathroom, his house, his yard. She didn’t pay. But the simp army will allways defend mi‘lady

Just cry about it on an Internet news channel, I'm sure there will be men out there willing to fix your problem for m'lady.

Foids are so ungrateful for the work men do for them they take for granted, and feel like they're entitled to it and expect to give back nothing in return instead of fucking off.

Based. No pussy pass for not paying your dues.
Lol

Foids get handed everything on a silver platter. Bluepilled simps are just as bad as them.
It‘s his bathroom, his house, his yard. She didn’t pay. But the simp army will allways defend mi‘lady
How does it work? Is she a tenant? Is so, why didn't he evict the bitch?

I hate the simps

How does it work? Is she a tenant? Is so, why didn't he evict the bitch?
She owns the house she hired the previous guy to renovate her bathroom. When she refuse to pay the rest he owed her, he undid his work by smashing the bathroom.

That bitch gets a free bathroom

meanwhile at work I'm shitting in a bucket and flinging it out the window

She owns the house she hired the previous guy to renovate her bathroom. When she refuse to pay the rest he owed her, he undid his work by smashing the bathroom.
Oh, now I see. Here the client usually pays for materials upfront and then for the handiwork. When the client is being too fussy you can just walk out and not lose any investment other than your time. It might be the better system to avoid getting scammed by people like that entitled foid.

Oh, now I see. Here the client usually pays for materials upfront and then for the handiwork. When the client is being too fussy you can just walk out and not lose any investment other than your time. It might be the better system to avoid getting scammed by people like that entitled foid.
I mean, what can you do if the work as already been done and she hasn't paid? You can't just leave her off with a finished bathroom without compensating you fully. I can understand if he left the work unfinished.

I mean, what can you do if the work as already been done and she hasn't paid? You can't just leave her off with a finished bathroom without compensating you fully. I can understand if he left the work unfinished.
Here you have to send a formal mise en demeure (cease and desist) letter by recorded delivery with advice of receipt. Wait a few days for them to respond. If they don't then go to the local greffier (registrar equivalent) for a summons to be served on the defaulter. There is some paperwork involved but it's all free.

After that they will either have to pay you for the sum owed or go to the courts to contest they payment. If they don't do either, the unpaid bill will be registered for seven years and their credit score and ability to borrow money or rent a property will be crippled until they settle the amount. But yeah, the dude's frustration is totally valid and it must have taken a lot of restraint to not send the hammer in the general direction of that whiny foid.

Last edited:
Here you have to send a formal mise en demeure (cease and desist) letter by recorded delivery with advice of receipt. Wait a few days for them to respond. If they don't then go to the local greffier (registrar equivalent) for a summons to be served on the defaulter. There is some paperwork involved but it's all free.

After that they will either have to pay you for the sum owed or go to the courts to contest they payment. If they don't do either, the unpaid bill will be registered for seven years and their credit score and ability to borrow money or rent a property will be crippled until they settle the amount. But yeah, the dude's frustration is totally valid and it must have taken a lot of restraint to not send the hammer in the general direction of that whiny foid.

I wonder how aware this guy was of his legal alternatives, but yeah this is why you get them to pay up front for supplies, don't trust foids to honor their agreements.

I def buy 99+% probability that she shirked on the bill yet claims it's "my bathroom" (it's actually the contractor's bathroom, he bought the tiles he smashed) as opposed to a guy just randomly deciding to charge more money and destroying crap when she doesn't cave to the demand

The fact the media is spinning this story to make the deadbeat cunt who didn't pay the money she owed the guy for doing work in her home is absolute rage fuel. What the fuck is wrong with this world?!?!? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

totally 100%

i used to work a shit job in some warehouse as a min wage slave. i had to unload containers, heavy stuffs.

meanwhile a hapa foid gets to be a receptionist and work in the office.

the society always cuddle foids. always.

and they say muuuuuuuuuh patriachy... where?

even in islamic countries its the SAME FUCKING THING. foids are cuddled through life EVERYWHERE.

the world is in a matriachy. never patriachy. name 1 society where foids have it harder than men?!!?!?!?!?!

FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD
Based I'm not the only one who notices this. Even when I went to home depot last month I saw only foids in the easy service center jobs for processing returns and telling you where to find stuff, and all the incel tier men were doing the heavy lifting work. Muslim countries are just as cucked as the west, but worse because they expect men to still remain traditional while allowing foids to be coddled whores.

This world is so fucking cucked. its beyond fixing.

She even admits not paying and gets sympathy and a free bathroom :feelsree: When my barber looks to be doing something I don’t like, I just instruct him instead of waiting until he’s done to say I won’t pay. It should be even easier to give a contractor feedback when he’s building things that can be easily rearranged

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back