Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Update: on the uni event.

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Ok event finished. I was mainly ignored lol. Some people smiled and pointed but I just stayed by myself. Even one group acted like they had to go somewhere but they just moved and reformed elsewhere. They did some dances like frats and sororities which were cool. White people ignored the fuck out of me but black people were ruder as per usual. I left near the end. Also wtf I’m 5’7 I was brutally mogged. No way the average height is 5’9-5’10. I should be like 2-3 inches shorter but it felt like 6 inches. Around Asians and Hispanics I felt average tbh. Now around black and white people they were giving me 5 inches comfortably. When watching I basically stood on my tippy toes but got heightmogged. Typing this while walking back to my car, very boring and I’m not doing it again. I’d rate this experience a 2/10 only cause there was food and water and the dances were cool. So based on the responses I’ll try my classes again? Most people leave fast so ye I’ll give that a shot one more time. I really just don’t want to eat/ be alone ngl that shit is so annoying and heart wrenching

If anyone went to my uni and saw a black guy by himself that’s like 5’7 ish then that’s me lmao. I say hi to you guys

Also wtf I’m 5’7 I was brutally mogged. No way the average height is 5’9-5’10. I should be like 2-3 inches shorter but it felt like 6 inches. Around Asians and Hispanics I felt average tbh
College students are taller, ethnics are dragging it down. Depending on the city ,the average can be higher by like 4 inches

Best of luck in uni brocel.
If you don't mind sharing, what are you majoring in?