Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting USA has given almost 200 billion in aid to Ukraine

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
What a fucking joke. Giving more money to play along with zogs chess game. While people are starving and suffering here.

They could pay me reparations for lonely teen years. Instead they give it to corrupt foreign governments to be laundered away

And a lot of that money also goes to American politicians who have shady dealings with the Ukrainian government as well. That money is greasing a lot of people's palms. :feelsjuice:

And a lot of that money also goes to American politicians who have shady dealings with the Ukrainian government as well. That money is greasing a lot of people's palms inside the United States, western Europe, and Ukraine. :feelsjuice:
I love how the citizens have no say on where the money goes and we can’t vote weather it should go to ukraine or not

I love how the citizens have no say on where the money goes and we can’t vote weather it should go to ukraine or not
That's the trick or democracy, everybody is so focus on puppet figureheads, that the real people who control the nation, the financial oligarchy, do whatever they want as they please because they have no accountability to anything or anyone. :feelsjuice: