Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel USA should ban international students and curries/rice immigration indefinitely

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I FUCKING HATE EM. FUCK U CURRY/RICE IMMIGRANTS STEM FAGGOTS. MY JOBS TAKEN BY YOU SCUM FUCK YOU ALL! So many high paying FUCKING jobs taken by these foreign shitskin invader scum.

People need to stay in their country

People need to stay in their country
tbh I am surprised white men haven't gone insane and on more crime sprees. How are they such cuckolds to tolerate this?

tbh I am surprised white men haven't gone insane and on more crime sprees. How are they such cuckolds to tolerate this?
We've been mind raped by Jews for the past 100 years this is why we are such cucks

We've been mind raped by Jews for the past 100 years this is why we are such cucks
Still it is insane how many leftist white men are literally cucked by immigrants of the top paying jobs. And they keep tolerating this and voting for it. It's like they are brain dead.

Still it is insane how many leftist white men are literally cucked by immigrants of the top paying jobs. And they keep tolerating this and voting for it. It's like they are brain dead.
Us Whites like everybody else are obsessed with our own self-image and our image to others. Unlike ethnics who only try to accumulate wealth and status Whites additionally try to impress each other by trying to out cuck one another to see who is the most moral and righteous according to the globohomo slave morality that has been ingrained in them since birth.

dont hate on a nigga tryin to make it

dont hate on a nigga tryin to make it
they are cucking me of jobs. So many of the tech interviewers at the high paying jobs were foreign chinks/curries and they almost always asked harder questions than white ones. I will be sure to fuck them back when I get in. I fucking hate them with all of my heart.

they are cucking me of jobs. So many of the tech interviewers at the high paying jobs were foreign chinks/curries and they almost always asked harder questions than white ones. I will be sure to fuck them back when I get in. I fucking hate them with all of my heart.
they make it hard for natives so they can give jobs to immigrants

based as fuck

they make it hard for natives so they can give jobs to immigrants

based as fuck
These scum will be why Americunts will probably eventually vote in a future Hitler inevitably

Agreed but we should remove all non whites from tech.
These scum will be why Americunts will probably eventually vote in a future Hitler inevitably
God I hope we do.

getting people to support immigration is the greatest psy op by the ruling elites in history.

GUYS immigrants are literally turbocucking you from money. when supply of labor increases, the supply curve shifts to the right, lowering the price. when you support immigrants coming in and taking jobs, you are supporting increased competition for yourself and less money.

"b-but no one wants to work those jobs!!1! they arent hurting no one they dindu nuffin!"

nothing exists in a vacuum. jobs are a fucking market. if no one wants to work those jobs, the employers will need to adapt to the market by offering more salary/benefits/better working conditions. in fact, its a good thing to have open job positions that people aren't working. when we are at full employment, thats when inflation starts to become a bitch.

getting people to support immigration is the greatest psy op by the ruling elites in history.

GUYS immigrants are literally turbocucking you from money. when supply of labor increases, the supply curve shifts to the right, lowering the price. when you support immigrants coming in and taking jobs, you are supporting increased competition for yourself and less money.

"b-but no one wants to work those jobs!!1! they arent hurting no one they dindu nuffin!"

nothing exists in a vacuum. jobs are a fucking market. if no one wants to work those jobs, the employers will need to adapt to the market by offering more salary/benefits/better working conditions. in fact, its a good thing to have open job positions that people aren't working. when we are at full employment, thats when inflation starts to become a bitch.
View attachment 671910
these same cucks also bitch about housing being expensive. More immigrants while not enough housing built -> higher rent. See Canada. Importing more immigrants than houses built yearly for decade plus. Yet the leftist cucks there don't see this jfl.

these same cucks also bitch about housing being expensive. More immigrants while not enough housing built -> higher rent. See Canada. Importing more immigrants than houses built yearly for decade plus. Yet the leftist cucks there don't see this jfl.
i agree dude. this system is so fucked up. its one massive conspiracy to keep us down and libtard cucks are just totally blind to it. fuck them

Get good or get mogged

all white nations should ban mudmanoids