Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment User @whogiveafucc Tinder Experiment come see the 3.5/10 truecel in action(GTFIH)

kek ok i will try in dortmund then. Aspiecels have nothing else to do xD
We could merge our threads dude :D We create the exact same profile for the same amount of time

I'll just remove his eyebags with photoshop

I figured as much, he doesn’t see the world like a sub-4 like myself does.

He's white, and he gets 2 below average black girl , it's like a white guy getting matches in Asia.
some of the white guys here cant even get black girls or maybe they don't try?

Lol got more daily matches than my Bateman account jesus

We could merge our threads dude :D We create the exact same profile for the same amount of time

That's already tampering with the image lol. If you're gonna use PS then you're completely missing the point. Just do the image completely unedited.

That's already tampering with the image lol. If you're gonna use PS then you're completely missing the point. Just do the image completely unedited.
I guess then I'll just the unedited version. Most people don't have eyebags naturally though

Yeah, using an artificially-enhanced picture defeats the purpose.

kek ok lets do it, but tomorrow or at weekend? :p you can start creating profile and swiping if u want to

It's a real model person, somewhere in Europe

vOWS3gp.jpg

7VS1CKX.jpg

about 6'8+
when the nazis talked about creating supermen this is what they had in mind, jesus christ

He calls himself a truecel thats a fucking insult.

i am a -20 lmao if he is 3.5

Hypergamy is crazy if this borderline chad can only get a few matches. Granted he'd do a lot better with better lighting and filtering, but still.

Hypergamy is crazy if this borderline chad can only get a few matches. Granted he'd do a lot better with better lighting and filtering, but still.
hes not a chad

@whogivesafucc just go outside you autist,I bet females would find your autistic tendencies cute and quirky,you being here is an insult to truecels.

can an actual truecel post their pic for once ffs

This is exactly why I said black girls bend over backwards for white men. Jfl if you've never tried black women as a white male. Also what a way to prove that he's a fakecel. This could be a new trend just LOL

@whogivesafucc just go outside you autist,I bet females would find your autistic tendencies cute and quirky,you being here is an insult to truecels.

@WorldRulerAisha That was a legendary comeback thread

Leave @whogivesafucc alone he's a mentalcel, not because he looks decent it because he could be 6ft and is white. Guys don't be triggered if he calls himself a truecel He's a failed white ethnic slayer top kek

Lol i mog this numale tbh tbh

is this a surprise to anyone here ? JFL, he could get much more matches with a good pic, instead of that autistic room picture.

at least he changed his avatar info
he was mocking this forum with that "2/10 truecel" bullshit

Joke im ugly af should have killed myself along time ago tbh

fucking fakecel aspie gtfo faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol i mog this numale tbh tbh
Ofcourse you are a fakecel that slays hot blondes in Europe i remember that thread where that bitch showed you interest and you were asking us what should you do

if this dude would actually looksmax he'd do alright, probably gonna have to work around the autism somehow though

I KNOW I AM A TRUECEL LMFAO people laugh at me man and call me ugly frequently people i dont know mainly men and women lmfao Fuck every fakecel man you dont wanna be a TRUECEL... i think about homicide everyday

Ok you retards listen carefully , he get matches cause he's average white guy but you can't pull that shit with ethics, when I'm ready I will do a tinder experiment with my own pictures( good ones) and you will see that it's over for sub 8 ethics