Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment User @whogiveafucc Tinder Experiment come see the 3.5/10 truecel in action(GTFIH)

if this dude would actually looksmax he'd do alright, probably gonna have to work around the autism somehow though

He might as well use Tinder to gain experience chatting with women. That's what I'm going to do, as someone who never got the chance to develop my social skills due to years of isolation.

Ofcourse you are a fakecel that slays hot blondes in Europe i remember that thread where that bitch showed you interest and you were asking us what should you do
He's borderline 6

Ok you retards listen carefully , he get matches cause he's average white guy but you can't pull that shit with ethics, when I'm ready I will do a tinder experiment with my own pictures( good ones) and you will see that it's over for sub 8 ethics
can the guy in your avatar get matches tho?

Ofc he's not incel. Inceldom is based on looks he's volcel. Also jfl at the height question from a nigger he mogs to oblivion

Op update us you faggot , any white female willing to date him?

Op update us you faggot , any white female willing to date him?
I didnt make this to update you, I made this so this troll can stop calling himself a truecel. To answer your question though not yet, just another black girl asking for his number.

I didnt make this to update you, I made this so this troll can stop calling himself a truecel. To answer your question though not yet, just another black girl asking for his number.

I am doin rn experiment with his pics. Rly excited

There's no white girls in Brooklyn lmao

I KNOW I AM A TRUECEL LMFAO people laugh at me man and call me ugly frequently people i dont know mainly men and women lmfao Fuck every fakecel man you dont wanna be a TRUECEL... i think about homicide everyday
Yeah people laugh at me often too, JFL. It's over for truecels.

Come back to us when at least a 4/10 white girl agrees to go on a date with him. Until then, there is not much too see here other than proof that he is indeed white and not hideous looking.

Come back to us when at least a 4/10 white girl agrees to go on a date with him. Until then, there is not much too see here other than proof that he is indeed white and not hideous looking.
I am already doing a collab experiment with @Allblueeeee and @whogivesafucc already matched with a good looking blonde German girl

I am already doing a collab experiment with @Allblueeeee and @whogivesafucc already matched with a good looking blonde German girl
Can't wait for the results! But again, matches by themself don't mean shit, other than comparing as an aggregate to others. It's replied messages and confirmed dates and/or numbers exchanged that really matter.

Can't wait for the results! But again, matches by themself don't mean shit, other than comparing as an aggregate to others. It's replied messages and confirmed dates and/or numbers exchanged that really matter.
He matched with her after just 30 minutes. I'll start chatting with them tomorrow because it's already quite late here

He matched with her after just 30 minutes. I'll start chatting with them tomorrow because it's already quite late here
It doesn't matter how fast he matched with her. I don't want to get chastised here, but I have been matched with decent girls before and they NEVER replied. I have never used Tinder again and don't plan to.

It doesn't matter how fast he matched with her. I don't want to get chastised here, but I have been matched with decent girls before and they NEVER replied. I have never used Tinder again and don't plan to.
You're right, even if the guy manage to get a date, he has no social life and never talked to a female so she will ghost him.

So what does it mean when someone on Tinder initiates contact with you, but doesn't really show much enthusiasm during the chat?

So what does it mean when someone on Tinder initiates contact with you, but doesn't really show much enthusiasm during the chat?
It's the same difference - whether they never reply, whether they initiate and then stop replying, whether they reply and agree to a date and flake out later, whether they actually go on a date and then ghost...It's all the same: They swiped a better looking guy on their 30 second elevator ride or while on the toilet or waiting at a traffic light. This in a nutshell is why there are so many normies posting here.

You're right, even if the guy manage to get a date, he has no social life and never talked to a female so she will ghost him.
I don't even think she will reply OR agree to a date in the first place, which is my point.

The guy is Chadlite, if i looked like him i'd be an absolute slayer.

Inb4 "He ain't Chadlite comments", remember that it is a shitty photo and he ain't absolutely looksmaxed.

I don't even think she will reply OR agree to a date in the first place, which is my point.

The one black girl told him she was away and the other asked for his height lol you know it's over when sub average blacks reject you as a white guy.

It's a real model person, somewhere in Europe

vOWS3gp.jpg

7VS1CKX.jpg

about 6'8+
Lol I always thought gigachad was just some guy made in blender or after effects not a real person :feelsrope:

Lol I always thought gigachad was just some guy made in blender or after effects not a real person :feelsrope:
this is actually a GALACTIC CHAD. (An Ascended version of gigachad) its over, time to packup and ROT.

Well, according to some people on here, since they are not NW 1 (they appear to be 1.5), it's over for them. Also, black eyes.

fake

he looks average, average guys don't get 23 matches in one day

More like -3.5/10.

Yeah I'm shitting, this dude mogs me to oblivion.

“btw how tall are you I don’t mind just curious teehee”

HEIGHTPILL PROVEN ONCE AGAIN

This stupid fucking retarded kid.

“btw how tall are you I don’t mind just curious teehee”

HEIGHTPILL PROVEN ONCE AGAIN

He mogs her to the shadow realm (no pun intended) as well, just fucking lol at her asking for height.

he isn't 3.5, he has decent bone structure, maybe 5, he could looksmax to a 6

let's be real though the fact he only matched with 2 below average black girls says everything, every white girl rejected him. White girls have the most unrealistic standards.

@whogivesafucc Fakecel out I swiped right for a month and got 0 matches.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Interesting how you've changed your mind so fast KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK