Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Users Who Haven't Been Seen In Awhile.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
@subhuman has not posted since February, and has been inactive on Discord.

@Saint Cho has not been seen since early June.

@Therapywasaaste has not been seen since late July.

@MarquisDeSade has completely blipped off the radar- I hope he's doing well out there in the wild man:feelsbadman:

Feel free to add any other brocels to this list.

@ADHD_cel
Been about two weeks since he hasn't been on- I miss seeing his food threads honestly, always motivated me to cook some tasty food.

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@mistersinister
Yeah just realized I haven't seen @Misogynist Curry 卐 in awhile, but I don't recall ever seeing much of @mistersinister- wasn't the latter possibly drafted to fight in Ukraine?

@kretschmer did he leave idk what happened to him
Yeah he left- I don't blame him though especially since he's a more long-term user, this site is in the dumpster.

I think @mistersinister left around the time you came, he'd shit up tons of posts on ID about ratings and Dcard (Taiwanese forum) threads,
Was he ever warned for that, or did it cause some controversy amongst the user base?
also he did livestreams and uploaded blackpill on YT but after he left all the content was erased
Ah, so he completely disappeared.

warned many times but he wasn't controversial just annoying with all that schizo spam
Least he wasn't @Reclusemaxxer JFL
nobody knows what happened, but most likely is doing a phd like he was telling everyone
Makes sense as to why he would leave & also wipe his videos from JewTube- didn't want anything from his past online possibly being dug up.