Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Users with the highest post counts are all fakecels

you're an interesting case. you had a somewhat low post count for a while and then suddenly started spamming like crazy
It’s very addicting tbh. Once you start it’s pretty hard to stop, at least for me.

I agree, you didn't mention geso and his 17 slay count.

Some of these postmaxxers never even asked a girl out. Ridicullous.

Was @Sans actually homosexual?

New greycels not so much but there are posters that have been here for a long time that still haven't hit 500, some of them are good posters that largely go unnoticed. In general the easiest way to get noticed and praised is to have a gimmick or spam the same handful of lines thousands of times in a short span, added bonus to have an anime girl avatar.
mogged once again :feelscry:

I miss sans, even if he was a trans faggot

I wish I were fakecel, but no :feelsrope:

Thanks ill now post daily

Lol, even I cant keep track of all the fakecel postmaxxers. At this point it's easier to just list all the high post users as fakecels

Ya. Definitely a correlation there.

This is a clear patter that has been observed throughout this sites lifespan
Users with the highest post counts always end up being fakecels. I'd theorize its because these Chad's have some mental issue that's causing them to waste all their time on a forum, while truecels just post casually. I'd also say since these guys are fakecels, they feel pressured to post more so that they can give a better illusion of being incel.
Heres some notable examples:
1. Gambler- literally managed two accounts with the highest post counts at once, and what happened? His female friend had sex with him
2. Its over- ascended more than 99% of men
3. That guy who had the squirrel avatar- highest post count, ended up being a slayer
4. Rightfulcel- mega slayer who got to enjoy teen love.
5. Sans- ended up being a homosexual

The facts do not lie, and the fact is, high post count = larping faggot
Who are some specific people current active you think are fakecels?

Who are some specific people current active you think are fakecels?
Couldnt say because I dont use discord, but anyone that has more than 10k posts has a 70% chance of being a fakecel

Couldnt say because I dont use discord, but anyone that has more than 10k posts has a 70% chance of being a fakecel
@Animecel2D is a fakecel confirmed