Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Users you miss?

@verybasedindeed

@Khanivore
@Waco
@dungeondragon

Pause to remember lost heroes, our friends, our comrades gone
Let's raise our cups to the sky and drink and eat 'til dawn

This place isn't the same without @
Caelus
@Caelus .
He left again?

Also @Transcended Trucel .

@Edmund_Kemper @98GoinOnDead

JFL fuck him. I wonder who's his new alt.

JFL fuck him. I wonder who's his new alt.
It's unfortunate because I liked (most of) his theads in his new account, but he's clearly not an incel, he does not belong in here looks wise, no matter how good the threads may be, we incels shall not be an entertainment for MTNs or above.

U know the band members would murder u cause u watch tranime ?ppl like u are not meant to listen to this music .genuinely

i was referring to op, i miss mutt too
Speaking of which, he was wrongly banned, the rules he violated were introduced after his ban, lest we forget the truth.

@To koniec @B/W muttcel @SlutLiberationFront and many others. Some are not even banned, they just dont post anymore.

Legendarywristcel was a cool guy
And of course the legendary chudur - budur

Fuck femoidsgtfo. He's a confirmed fakecel
Not sure if I trust Fat Link's claims regarding that. For all we know he could've just found that image of a random guy, similar to how people get such images for Chadfishes
Also MM is a pinkwell alt
I haven't been around long enough to know why Pinkwell is hated. I quite liked his threads on Murder Mario, same way I liked verybasedindeed's threads despite him being a DT alt

Not sure if I trust Fat Link's claims regarding that. For all we know he could've just found that image of a random guy, similar to how people get such images for Chadfishes
He had a giga deep voice and I think he admitted to being 6'0 or more. I believe Fat Link on that

I haven't been around long enough to know why Pinkwell is hated. I quite liked his threads on Murder Mario, same way I liked verybasedindeed's threads despite him being a DT alt
Pinkwell was a pedoposter, and he was a 5'11 fakecel. Him and some others even made a forum for nearcels couple of years ago for users banned from this site and other incel spheres for being fakecels/trolls/pedos.

@inceloser @bus27jihad @foidrapist69

I think he got banned but idk what happened after. What about the brocel who was like 50 years old?
The oldest user I know here is @SlayerSlayer , to think inceldom can follow you for 5 decades scare me tbh

Outherebrothers

He had a giga deep voice and I think he admitted to being 6'0 or more. I believe Fat Link on that

Pinkwell was a pedoposter, and he was a 5'11 fakecel. Him and some others even made a forum for nearcels couple of years ago for users banned from this site and other incel spheres for being fakecels/trolls/pedos.
Pinkwell is not a fakecel he has moon craters on his face

he got doxxed recently, did you see?
some details that came out about him were, quite embarassing to say the least :feelskek:

@inceloser @bus27jihad @foidrapist69 @Retardinator