Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Valentine's Day in two days: how to destory it for normalfags? (incel solidarity)

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Hello. The most hated day in the year for me comes around and I want to fuck it up for the most people I can. And here's the question:
How???
I honetly have no idea. Only thing that comes to my mind is chadfishing as many foids as possible. But it only targets select individuals. But how to make this day worse for the masses?
It needs to be legal, realistic, doesn't put me in danger, is malicious and effective. (no going ER fantasy you glowies).

ANY IDEAS?

If you work in retail in a food department (like a bakery) go to the bathroom and take a shit (preferably a big one) and dont wash your hands and contaminate the living shit out of your outside gloves and give it to the couples to torment them

If you work in retail in a food department (like a bakery) go to the bathroom and take a shit (preferably a big one) and dont wash your hands and contaminate the living shit out of your outside gloves and give it to the couples to torment them
I have an idea: include strong laxitives in food

i can care less it happens everyday anyways

Boss says it's "impolite" to not buy anything for the "ladies" at work.

You would need to find a way to somehow stick the pills in (unless you can find a tasteless and odorless liquid form)

Imagine we do this and chad is fucking his girlfriend and suddenly his Stacey gf involuntarly takes the biggest shit on chad:feelskek::feelskek:

JFL over for those with Boomer bosses

That's such ropefuel
Yeah I am not their boyfriend and they surely didn't buy anything for us on any occasion.

Create a throwaway instagram account and send message to couples that their partner is cheating.

Any sexhaving male that goes out and about with a foid is basically flexing.

With so many friendless and sexless men nowadays you gotta be a brave motherfucker to be walking around with a foid. You're basically rubbing it to the faces of the lonely sexless loser men. Theyre essentially contributing to the collective sexual frustration even more.

Back in the conservative days of America people were careful not to flex their new cars onto other Americans because it would cause envy and unhappiness.

Were far from those days.

I hope a certain someone goes ER on certain couples

I know how to really get back at the normalfags: lay in bed and rot all day posting to .is :feelsbadman:

I dont want to think about valentines day.

I can think of many ways to destroy it in your favorite video game simulation and platform of CHOice

Nothing to celebrate on this wicked day

I can think of many ways to destroy it in your favorite video game simulation and platform of CHOice
Nodoby shoud give hER anything, even a dumb CHOcolate on a vanetine's day

Boss says it's "impolite" to not buy anything for the "ladies" at work.
But biching around isn't? All bluepillers shoud walk the plank ARRRRRRRR

I think Chadfishing can do some damage, it's my preferred option. We can take more drastic measures though...

Ive been saying it and will say it we need incel demolition squads to ruin normies lifes