Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentines Day is quickly approaching

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I seriously fucking hate this day so much IT SHOULD BE BANNED BY FEDERAL LAW!!! I plan to ruin it for couples by getting shit on my fingers and smearing my hands on Valentines Day gifts to troll couples

I like it. Chocolates on sale are nice and delicious. :feelscomfy:

It’s just another day

To think about all the guys out there in relationships. Going out on dates and making love while we sit at home and jack off.

all women are whores

Kinda noticed last year that boomers were celebrating valentines day more then gen Z and gen alpha.

my cousins bday is on valentines day so got a nice excuse to get shitfaced drunk

I plan to ruin it for couples by getting shit on my fingers and smearing my hands on Valentines Day gifts to troll couples
Wait, this is a good idea.

Wait, this is a good idea.
Since I work in a retail store with a bakery department I will troll couples by also putting a small amount or shit in the valentines day cookies

Since I work in a retail store with a bakery department I will troll couples by also putting a small amount or shit in the valentines day cookies
You should cum in the valentines day cookies