Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vegan gains is still doing debates

Like most vegans, he is a lunatic.

I used to be a fan of him like in 2015-18. I loved when he called women cunts in his videos and the baby stomp rage video he made was a classic and i liked how normies hated him but unfortunately he’s not the same anymore. I kinda lost interest after he stopped making good videos and and showed that he’s in favor of mandating the covid kikeccine. He’s also become a white knight :feelsUgh:

I used to be a fan of him like in 2015-18. I loved when he called women cunts in his videos and the baby stomp rage video he made was a classic and i liked how normies hated him but unfortunately he’s not the same anymore. I kinda lost interest after he stopped making good videos and and showed that he’s in favor of mandating the covid kikeccine
Oh yeah I remember him being a cuckcine supporter. I stopped watching him when he got married to that bill gates looking foid, he proved to me he was a low iq cuck after that.

I remember him. Got old quick.

It’s not a joke. They go insane and their mind and body begin rotting due to vitamin deficiencies that only animal products can provide.

View: https://youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

The only animal products I eat are pasture raised eggs, grass fed cheese, and cod liver oil. I tested my t levels a couple days ago and it was in the 800's.

It’s not a joke. They go insane and their mind and body begin rotting due to vitamin deficiencies that only animal products can provide.

View: https://youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

I have cousins like this this. Its mostly true. I mean if an Indian-American like me is saying then you KNOW it's true cause most upper class Hindus are vegitarian and support veganism. It's so pathetic, they have absolutely no idea what good food tastes like or how to evaluate anything.

The only animal products I eat are pasture raised eggs, grass fed cheese, and cod liver oil. I tested my t levels a couple days ago and it was in the 800's.
Different people need different amounts but great if that works for you.

I have cousins like this this. Its mostly true. I mean if an Indian-American like me is saying then you KNOW it's true cause most upper class Hindus are vegitarian and support veganism. It's so pathetic, they have absolutely no idea what good food tastes like or how to evaluate anything.
Exactly. A big reason why curries are so subhuman is their shitty malnourishing diet.

Exactly. A big reason why curries are so subhuman is their shitty malnourishing diet.
Actually, it's only a small subset of the Hindus who are veg. Most Indians are meat eaters. But they don't understand a balanced diet either. And the ones in the West who are vegetarian and whose children have gone vegan are under the influence of white California hippe dippy nonsense.

Actually, it's only a small subset of the Hindus who are veg. Most Indians are meat eaters. But they don't understand a balanced diet either. And the ones in the West who are vegetarian and whose children have gone vegan are under the influence of white California hippe dippy nonsense.
More than 30% of the population is vegetarian, it's not small for sure.

Also, are you indian?

Mogs me

More than 30% of the population is vegetarian, it's not small for sure.
Actually, in urban centers and rural, the Jains and Brahmin are but the rest of India (70% is like 800 million people in India) are not. They still don't know shit about good nutrition though. Only the rich do and they are eating Western diets mostly.
Also, are you indian?
I'm not Indian. I'm an American. But ethnically, I'm "Indian". Curry-looking. South Asian, yes.

Why?

Whaaaat? You hippie :feelsahh:

Actually, in urban centers and rural, the Jains and Brahmin are but the rest of India (70% is like 800 million people in India) are not. They still don't know shit about good nutrition though. Only the rich do and they are eating Western diets mostly.

I'm not Indian. I'm an American. But ethnically, I'm "Indian". Curry-looking. South Asian, yes.

Why?
Thoughts on IIT JEE?

Veganism > Non Veganism

There is no reasonable argument for meat consumption in a civilized world.

Hahaha. Wtf. Wh[UWSL]y? Are you going to IIT? [/UWSL]
No, I don't even live in India, I'm just curious about people's experiences with those exams, since they are extremely hard

No, I don't even live in India, I'm just curious about people's experiences with those exams, since they are extremely hard
Okay. Well, I never took any Indian exams. :feelsthink:

DM me and I'll explain further.

Where do you live?

Vegan Gains is cringe and dumb

He's actually been doing blackpill debates recently.
Based. I'll look for them on his channel. Maybe he got blackpilled after getting cucked by the foid he married.

Based. I'll look for them on his channel. Maybe he got blackpilled after getting cucked by the foid he married.
VG is a huge white knight tbh. One major reason I stopped watching him. That debate he had with wheat whaffles was cringe

VG is a huge white knight tbh. One major reason I stopped watching him. That debate he had with wheat whaffles was cringe
Damn, he's still a whiteknight. I bet wheat waffles made him go nuts, I'm going to watch it.

Sv3rige destroyed this psycho retard in debates already. Vegan GAYns looks fat af these days lol

Sv3rige destroyed this psycho retard in debates already. Vegan GAYns looks fat af these days lol
It's hard to gain muscle as a vegan without eating lots of carbs, so he can't do keto. I use cheese and eggs so I can do keto, because nuts and beans will kick you out of ketosis if you eat too much of them.

Veganism > Non Veganism

You will die without meat and turn into a vegan nutter.

Plant and grain based diets are the diets of slaves. It’s what the Jew world order wants our diet be. You should actually be eating as much meat as possible.

Yeah, sorry, I meant to say that he's been doing 'blackpill debates' insofar as he's been arguing against the blackpill and for the bluepill.
Obviously, him being a 6'3 good-looking, light-skin nigger pollutes his mind in regard to that.
Other than that, he's just become a pretty :bluepill: cuck; however, his streams are still quite funny. I watch him every now and then.

Yeah, sorry, I meant to say that he's been doing 'blackpill debates' insofar as he's been arguing against the blackpill and for the bluepill.
Obviously, him being a 6'3 good-looking, light-skin nigger pollutes his mind in regard to that.
Other than that, he's just become a pretty :bluepill: cuck; however, his streams are still quite funny. I watch him every now and then.
I hope he's just pretending to be bluepilled so he can get away with insulting foids who eat meat and not seem like a misogynist.

I hope he's just pretending to be bluepilled so he can get away with insulting foids who eat meat and not seem like a misogynist.
It very well could be. I, for one, find it very hard to believe that Richard even cares about women in the first place.
He's admitted to being on the sociopathy spectrum and, on top of that, is a misanthropic, antinatalist who is also an existential nihilist. He is, overall, a general pessimist.
Perhaps, this bluepill drivel has to do something with YouTube TOS or some shit?
I don't think it's a coincidence that he adopted this bluepill, go-getter nonesense after he got his channel deleted three or so years ago.

It very well could be. I, for one, find it very hard to believe that Richard even cares about women in the first place.
He's admitted to being on the sociopathy spectrum and, on top of that, is a misanthropic, antinatalist who is also an existential nihilist. He is, overall, a general pessimist.
Perhaps, this bluepill drivel has to do something with YouTube TOS or some shit?
I don't think it's a coincidence that he adopted this bluepill, go-getter nonesense after he got his channel deleted three or so years ago.
He used to yell at foids in the street who wore fur coats, if he was blackpilled as well cucks would've tried to get him locked up for being an out of control vegancel.

He used to yell at foids in the street who wore fur coats, if he was blackpilled as well cucks would've tried to get him locked up for being an out of control vegancel.
Yeah, I agree. If he toted even an inch into blackpill territory he'd be booted off of JewTube and locked up.
Also, kek, I remember that.

E08EEA82 03E4 403E B425 D9682CC2D719

I still remember the baby stomp video. Back then, it seemed like an utterly shit year, but now, I’d do almost anything to go back to 2016

Back then, it seemed like an utterly shit year, but now, I’d do almost anything to go back to 2016
2016 was one of my last enjoyable years

Veganism > Non Veganism

Veganism (note: not vegetarianism) is a first world luxury. Without the proper protein and nutritional supplements, children will be at risk to grow up cognitively impaired and malnourished. Animal protein is highly calorie and nutrient dense per gram, and children who are fed meat generally grow bigger with better brain development.

You can argue the moral and ethical issue, if you like, but as far as the dietary issue is concerned, it's pretty clear that an omnivore diet is optimal for humans (we are even born with the enzymes to break down animal proteins).

He’s still alive?

Ate a whopper while reading this post lol

Vegans are fucking retarded :feelsbadman:

Veganism (note: not vegetarianism) is a first world luxury. Without the proper protein and nutritional supplements, children will be at risk to grow up cognitively impaired and malnourished. Animal protein is highly calorie and nutrient dense per gram, and children who are fed meat generally grow bigger with better brain development.
For a long time, man only ate meat & fruits. This diet was even better their teeth. It's why they often are able to tell the age of human remains by their teeth from over 15k years ago. Those folks who ate meat & fruit had theirs, those who ate rice and veggies had less.

Anyway a balance is important but veggies can be ingested less than any other food groups and people would healthy all the same.

On the flip side, eating fat lard oil like ghetto blacks and Appalachian Necks ain't good either!
You can argue the moral and ethical issue,
Like what moral and ethical issues? You mean slaughter house woke-tard stuff?

Like what moral and ethical issues? You mean slaughter house woke-tard stuff?
No, I mean ethical (philosophical) arguments against meat eating - usually centered around suffering.

No, I mean ethical (philosophical) arguments against meat eating - usually centered around suffering.
Yeah I know. But - What are the latest ethical arguments against meat eating exactly? Is it the same ones as before?

"Blaa blaa animals are sacred" (Hindu) or "Blaa blaa animals suffer if hunted and eaten" (woketards) ? Or a combination of both, because both arguments actually come from the same places. Non-Christian religions. Leftism & some parts of Hinduism.

Both are silly because both assume there is no hierarchy of practical needs and that all animals are to be considered on the same level.

Yeah I know. But - What are the latest ethical arguments against meat eating exactly? Is it the same ones as before?
I don't know, I'm not really following that discussion. It's a subject I'm not too interested in, beyond the philosophy of mind and consciousness and what that entails to the capacity for suffering. I really don't want to get into it, but I will if I must.

Imagine not eating fucking meat:lul: