Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vegan gains is still doing debates

I don't know, I'm not really following that discussion. It's a subject I'm not too interested in, beyond the philosophy of mind and consciousness and what that entails to the capacity for suffering. I really don't want to get into it, but I will if I must.
"Philosophy of Mind" hmm.

You mean like David Chalmers ? :feelswhere:

Well, the entire argument has likely arisen in the first place because of guys like these making philosophy unnecessarily complicated for the purpose of their own enjoyment ad nauseam. I used to like Philosophy of Mind, but it becomes silly when guys like David Chalmers reject Daniel Dennet's conclusions.

Only AI simulation arguments make sense or are worth pondering over in the right societal content.

Last edited:
Veganism is a first world luxury.
I agree.

Without the proper protein and nutritional supplements, children will be at risk to grow up cognitively impaired and malnourished.
There is certainly a risk for children to develop abnormally when fed improperly, I feel like the risk is higher among vegan children because a lot of vegan parents are low IQ narcissists who do not understand nutrition. It is also true that being fed a omnivorous diet does not exclude poor development. I do not know the risk difference but I believe veganism has a higher risk of poorer development.

Animal protein is highly calorie and nutrient dense per gram, and children who are fed meat generally grow bigger with better brain development.
Animal protein is calorie dense and nutrient dense; but with calories held equal, I believe brain development is the same among meat eating and meat-abstaining children, although this situation may be unrealistic in lesser developed countries.

You can argue the moral and ethical issue, if you like, but as far as the dietary issue is concerned, it's pretty clear that an omnivore diet is optimal for humans (we are even born with the enzymes to break down animal proteins).
Most people agree with vegan ethics, even if they are not vegan themselves. The optimal diet for human health is mostly, if not exclusively plant based, so long as calories can be held equal. Many people believe veganism to be nutritionally inferior but experts agree that plant-based diets have better long term outcomes for health. Having enzymes to break down animal protein does not mean that animal proteins are better for our health, some animals who are clearly herbivores, like deer, can digest animal proteins.

It is a tedious process to convince people that veganism is more healthy than a meat-inclusive diet, but there is plenty of evidence that suggests vegan diets are at the bare minimum, just as healthy as meat-inclusive diets.

Last edited:
It is a tedious process to convince people that veganism is more healthy than a meat-inclusive diet, but there is plenty of evidence that suggests vegan diets are at the bare minimum, just as healthy as meat-inclusive diets.
I will make a thread and post my blood test results soon, and ask users to post theirs along with what they eat, in order to find out which diet is more healthy.

Dam he looks so different than i remember him. Age fucks all of us
i laughed hard when he would threaten to kill people

It is a tedious process to convince people that veganism is more healthy than a meat-inclusive diet
Humor me and do it anyway. I might learn something.

Humor me and do it anyway. I might learn something.
Below is a common talking point for vegans and vegetarians

It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.
An evidence- based review showed that vegetarian diets can be nutritionally adequate in pregnancy and result in positive maternal and infant health outcomes.
The results of an evidence-based review showed that a vegetarian diet is associated with a lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease. Vegetarians also appear to have lower low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and lower rates of hypertension and type 2 diabetes than nonvegetarians. Furthermore, vegetarians tend to have a lower body mass index and lower overall cancer rates. Features of a vegetarian diet that may reduce risk of chronic disease include lower intakes of saturated fat and cholesterol and higher intakes of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, soy products, fiber, and phytochemicals.

Last edited:
I will make a thread and post my blood test results soon, and ask users to post theirs along with what they eat, in order to find out which diet is more healthy.
Seems like a lot of work. The issue is (mostly) been decided

I believe the jury has long since been out on this. And the reason you feel this way is because the evidence is stacked against you. Below I will provide a hard personal and first-hand anecdote/ example (Take it from someone who is a Hindu Brahmin in terms family background)

1. My immediate family members were vegetarians who ate a wide variety of veggies and protein from non-meat sources.

2. My brother and I ate all of that plus meat and meat and dairy +fruits were our staple food. Same with cousins.

In all cases, we are taller than our previous generation. By at least 4 inches. We grew radically different while having the same genes.

Debate bro culture is so 2016.

I was comparing my blood results with other famous fitness youtubers, and I mogged all of their blood test results naturally. They are all heavy meat eaters as well.
This is the saddest thing ever. It's an internal mediation triangle. They are both trying to impress the foid, and their audience. So they are all pathetic.
I know, but it's still funny.

I believe the jury has long since been out on this. And the reason you feel this way is because the evidence is stacked against you. Below I will provide a hard personal and first-hand anecdote/ example (Take it from someone who is a Hindu Brahmin in terms family background)

1. My immediate family members were vegetarians who ate a wide variety of veggies and protein from non-meat sources.

2. My brother and I ate all of that plus meat and meat and dairy +fruits were our staple food. Same with cousins.

In all cases, we are taller than our previous generation. By at least 4 inches. We grew radically different while having the same genes.
Damn, you lucked out. My parents forced me to eat a shitty Indian vegetarian diet until the age of 19. Even after I don't eat it that often, though I was eating it every day for a year or two. Nowadays I am barely consuming meat at all, like a few times a week or month. I assume this is a potential reason for the cognitive issues I had and my facial features and bone structure becoming progressively uglier during puberty. Also, might have led to low testosterone due puberty. I might have grown to 6 feet, had even bigger frame, deeper voice and become good looking if I had proper diet and would not be rotting here.

Damn, you lucked out. My parents forced me to eat a shitty Indian vegetarian diet until the age of 19. Even after I don't eat it that often, though I was eating it every day for a year or two. Nowadays I am barely consuming meat at all, like a few times a week or month. I assume this is a potential reason for the cognitive issues I had and my facial features and bone structure becoming progressively uglier during puberty. Also, might have led to low testosterone due puberty. I might have grown to 6 feet, had even bigger frame, deeper voice and become good looking if I had proper diet and would not be rotting here.
NOooo! This is not what really happened to you man, well at least not for the facial features or cognitive issues. The height, yes maybe was effected but NOT by much. It's already written as code in your genes. Do not misquote and re-interpreter my writings as whatever you want to it to mean as part of your mental breakdown session.

NOooo! This is not what really happened to you man, well at least not for the facial features or cognitive issues. The height, yes maybe was effected but NOT by much. It's already written as code in your genes. Do not misquote and re-interpreter my writings as whatever you want to it to mean as part of your mental breakdown session.
Dude, my cognition substantially improved after I started supplementing and even more so after eating meat in addition. I was suffering numerous symptoms of malnutrition constantly such as weakness, numbness and tingling of hands and feet, feeling out of breath, headaches, body aches and such.

It's a known fact people who are malnourished have faces which are likely to fail to develop properly in most cases. It will affect bone and feature development, many environmental factors affect development and even the expression of genes (epigenetics). Your claim that environmental factors during development especially childhood don't negatively affect physical and mental development is ludicrous

Dude, my cognition substantially improved after I started supplementing and even more so after eating meat in addition. I was suffering numerous symptoms of malnutrition constantly such as weakness, numbness and tingling of hands and feet, feeling out of breath, headaches, body aches and such.

It's a known fact people who are malnourished have faces which are likely to fail to develop properly in most cases. It will affect bone and feature development, many environmental factors affect development and even the expression of genes (epigenetics).
Your face is the product of GENERATIONS of genetics. And no eating meat earlier wouldn't have changed that. But regardless...
Your claim that environmental factors during development especially childhood don't negatively affect physical and mental development is ludicrous
I'm done helping you...You have no idea what's been said to you. I didn't say what you think I said. And you are unable to understand basic shit. Goodbye.

Last edited:
You are vegan? I forgot what we were talking about here.
Yes, probably that my blood tests are better than youtube influencers who eat lots of meat.

Yes, probably that my blood tests are better than youtube influencers who eat lots of meat.
Yeah..eating lots of anything is bad, so that makes sense.

Of course the vegan faggot looks more feminine than the average western foid :lul:

Imagine not eating meat because of "muh the poor animals and shieeet"

I don't know why normies fret about animals, literal subhumans, to the extent they do. God didn't give them a soul for a reason. I also have no idea how VeganGains got so fat on a vegan diet. Does he just load up on french fries and bread?
Debate bro culture is so 2016.
True. I'll never not laugh at the fad of brainlets thinking they're Henry Clay. It's why I can't take that Destiny cuck seriously.

No, I mean the subject itself, not any specific philosophers.
Dude whoa bro hey man dude it's been A LONG TIME !

Philosophy of Mind is mostly a bullshit field today don't ya think?. With bullshitters shaking their ass and bullshitting about all sorts of bullshit which they then bullshit into more goofy bullshit.

Outside of Daniel Dennet's conclusions what is there left to do except wag your tail like David Chalmers? I mean all the scientific disciplines like physics, biology, cognitive science, computer science or cybernetics need any further examination in relationship to mind and body but... honestly the "hard problem of consciousness" is really an area of non-practical bullshit workin the humanities fields. In a way it is designed to keep academics with no skill in life employed forever.

Actually, sounds like I good deal, I want in ! :feelsjuice:

Both are silly because both assume there is no hierarchy of practical needs and that all animals are to be considered on the same level.
Just curious..on which premise would you put humans above animals?

Just curious..on which premise would you put humans above animals?
Can you elaborate the question a bit? Are you asking a question about Natural order?

Last edited:

Philosophy of Mind is mostly a bullshit field today don't ya think?. With bullshitters shaking their ass and bullshitting about all sorts of bullshit which they then bullshit into more goofy bullshit.

Outside of Daniel Dennet's conclusions what is there left to do except wag your tail like David Chalmers? I mean all the scientific disciplines like physics, biology, cognitive science, computer science or cybernetics need any further examination in relationship to mind and body but... honestly the "hard problem of consciousness" is really an area of non-practical bullshit workin the humanities fields. In a way it is designed to keep academics with no skill in life employed forever.

Clarification:

Here I am saying the "hard problem" is really "no problem at all" more or less.

What do you mean by "premise"? Like on which moral authority? Natural order of course.
Yeah you implied animals and humans are not on the same level. I wanted to know what's the basis of this reasoning. Is it based on Intelligence?

Yeah you implied animals and humans are not on the same level. I wanted to know what's the basis of this reasoning. Is it based on Intelligence?
It's based on the observstion that humans are the dominant mammals and no other mammal is. And yes, I suppose Intelligence level is the deciding factor for how we govern over other mammals. If this were not true, my dogs would take me out to exercise instead of me taking them.

Hey bro.

Philosophy of Mind is mostly a bullshit field today don't ya think?
I don't think any field of philosophy is bullshit.

The work has no practical applications, but it has very important implications, especially in the emerging areas of AI and the discussion of sentience and machine consciousness.

Hey bro.

I don't think any field of philosophy is bullshit.
Why not? Of course it can be bullshit. Why would the field of Philosophy (today especially) be impervious to bullshit man? Does it have men and women in it? Yes. So it can be bullshit. I will explain more below.
The work has no practical applications, but it has very important implications, especially in the emerging areas of AI and the discussion of sentience and machine consciousness.
Look, I'm not any sort Philosophy success or even a particularly scholarly fellow on all of the related points which I am about to make but...your wrong.

Let's tackle the "hard problem of consciousness" trendy stuff first. Ok?

Everything you've seen from these modern philosophers is stuff that I too found sexy and neat to talk about. I was doing it a long while ago, and it impressed people. But I knew something was wrong with it. Just like WE KNOW, something is wrong with the way people behave today. (Ex: foids, Chad's, Normies whatever). There are so many signs, it's an allegorical snapshot of our times.

You know that there is no real "new" advancements coming out in the law fields right? It's all masturbation by Normies stuck in their NPC bubble. Be real about it.

Why would we need to know whether consciousness is material or not? It's an interesting question yes, but the emphasis they put on it in lectures and Ted talks is just showboating. There is no real advancement in the emerging field of AI man. We are so far away from having any technology that could somehow make the "hard problem" remotely relevant in any practical way. And, if it's not important in any practical way, with all the more pressing issues in the humanities fields right now, why even talk about it or entertain it? I know I know...the answer is, Normie academics use it to try and make women wet, to try and seduce their audience, career fame, all of the above etc etc.

It's funny I was just seeing on FoX Jessie Waters shows these idiot anchors were trying to talk about whether AI is really a threat or not. I mean, the shit can write poems and papers for high schoolers (which is impressive in itself, yes) but then they try to do this shit where they say "oh know it's going become sentient and take over the world blaa blaa". That's pure bullshit to worry about in the current timeframe we live in. I may like many things Elon Musk is saying/doing right now, but when he talks about this, is showboating. Same with the modern talking-head philosophers like Sam Harris or Chalmers who are helping to turn this into a big circus. And now, everyone thinks it's some big thing when actually it is meaningless to worry about or pay attention to. Therefore this whole thing about AI becoming autonomous anytime soon is total seduction masturbation talk.

Last edited:
It's based on the observstion that humans are the dominant mammals and no other mammal is. And yes, I suppose Intelligence level is the deciding factor for how we govern over other mammals. If this were not true, my dogs would take me out to exercise instead of me taking them.
We are above foids and more intelligent, but that's not a reason to eat them.

We are above foids and more intelligent, but that's not a reason to eat them.
Ughmm no. But..I mean, the gap between a chicken and a human is far greater than the gap between femoid and Man. I mean come on Rob. Let's be serious here.

You know that there is no real "new" advancements coming out in the law fields right?
Sorry typo: "law" should be "AI". My phone is mega retarded. You can add to that Machine learning bullshit and Robotics talk, when they try to say something like "soon we will all be cyborgs" blaa blaa. It's 25% real talk and 75% seduction.

@based_meme

Ughmm no. But..I mean, the gap between a chicken and a human is far greater than the gap between femoid and Man. I mean come on Rob. Let's be serious here.
To me that still doesn't mean I can eat them and treat them like objects.

To me that still doesn't mean I can eat them and treat them like objects.
Objects? But all mammals treat other mammals like objects. That's exactly what it means to "objectify women", treat them like objects!

When it comes to canines though, mine treat me like an object lol. An animate object they have a bond with. Which makes them very happy. And so it makes me very happy.

Last edited:
Objects? But all mammals treat other mammals like objects. That's exactly what it means to "objectify women", treat them like objects!

When it comes to canines though, mine treat me like an object lol. An animate object they have a bond with. Which makes them very happy. And so it makes me very happy.
Other animals rape and kill, and do a lot of other messed up things. The difference between them and us is we have more options when it comes to food, and we have the intelligence to make the most moral choices.

Other animals rape.
Robitical, this is a twisting of words people use. The word "rape" applies in our cultural terms as civilized humans (even though, many foids actually prefere to be practically taken forcefully during the sexual acts) but I don't think it should be used for animals, because it implies the animal might enjoy what's happening to them. It's certainly impossible to say they don't like it. Forced copulation isn't rape in the animal kingdom is part of the evolutionary process.
and kill, and do a lot of other messed up things. The difference between them and us is we have more options when it comes to food, and we have the intelligence to make the most moral choices.
Yeah and I submit that it's not "more intelligent" to claim that being a vegan makes you more moral than one who is not. Yes we have choices, and choosing to eat certain animal products is not a moral failire.

Last edited:
Other animals rape and kill, and do a lot of other messed up things. The difference between them and us is we have more options when it comes to food, and we have the intelligence to make the most moral choices.
Here I'll explain it another way. Your're right, as the dominant species we can make intelligent choices. And being that way means we can make allowances for certain animals based on their behavior, instead of just having "one rule fits all" ways of behavior that other mammals have towards themselves.

Take canines for examples. They have made enormous strides to adapt to humans in every possible way. So for them, we take them in our homes, we take care of them, don't kill and eat them, it's exactly the type of CHOICE that an intelligent species should be capable of carrying out. But for Chickens, their main feature is tasting good, and they don't do too much else. So we eat them.

maybe malnutrition and all the chemicals in the vitamins they have to takes makes them crazy
Basically this is exactly what happens when adopting any extreme diet & drug ideological positions. And then they will say "but I am vegan and I'm healthy". Yeah, it's rare but it happens, and one will start noticing the problems over time. Mihaela Peterson's bullshit is the same. It's absurd. Bovine only lol.

Robitical, this is a twisting of words people use. The word "rape" applies in our cultural terms as civilized humans (even though, many foids actually prefere to be practically taken forcefully during the sexual acts) but I don't think it should be used for animals, because it implies the animal might enjoy what's happening to them. It's certainly impossible to say they don't like it. Forced copulation isn't rape in the animal kingdom is part of the evolutionary process.
When they are raped by a member of their own species it's fine for them, like when we lived in cave it was permissible to rape human foids if you were a human male. Being raped by a different species is a lot worse.
Yeah and I submit that it's not "more intelligent" to claim that being a vegan makes you more moral than one who is not. Yes we have choices, and choosing to eat certain animal products is not a moral failire.
It is a moral failure to kill and eat them when you can be perfectly healthy, or even more healthy, by not eating them.
Here I'll explain it another way. Your're right, as the dominant species we can make intelligent choices. And being that way means we can make allowances for certain animals based on their behavior, instead of just having "one rule fits all" ways of behavior that other mammals have towards themselves.

Take canines for examples. They have made enormous strides to adapt to humans in every possible way. So for them, we take them in our homes, we take care of them, don't kill and eat them, it's exactly the type of CHOICE that an intelligent species should be capable of carrying out. But for Chickens, their main feature is tasting good, and they don't do too much else. So we eat them.
Maybe you can say that about some fish and insects, but chickens are so smart, I have four and they like to be carried around and petted. They are almost like walking parrots but without the ability to talk or fly. I used to have dogs and cats and like chickens the same as them. I can imagine cows are also intelligent, and we already know pigs are one of the smartest mammals, even more than dogs.