Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Veganism is basically better SEAmaxxing?

P

projectaskban

Greycel
70-80% of vegans are female and have a preference for men who are vegan, a lot only date men who are vegan. Most guys who turn vegan are either gay or super woke soy boys.

You probably still have to be NT/ low tier normie but if your a straight male going vegan raises you up like 2 points in the eyes of a lot vegan females and basically cancels out ethnic status.

So going Vegan is basically SEAMaxxing but you don't have to move countries, only go for Mongoloids or be white.

Terrible cope

They're still riding on the dicks of meat-eating chads

You may be on to something but if ur not active in the faggot vegan communities what’s the point :feelswhat:

the kind of vegen men those foids go after are their namaste yoga fitness instructor chadlites.

Wheat Waffles also proposed this idea.

To me it's disgusting someone would ever propose people go and sabotage a movement built on such good motivations into a fucking simpmania fucking fakeass junkie cunts go and destroy it.

It's a fucking normie trait they go to every community and ruin the motives.

So the question is, are you fakecel?

Why do you have such bad motivations to ruin a movement by sabotaging it?

the only vegan i know is in a 20 year marriage with a meat eating chad who cheated on her before and probably continues cheating on her regularly.

I'm a vegan and I can assure you most vegan foids date meat-eating chads while vegan men are mostly incels (like all men)
foids don't have any morals, they'll happily cook meat for their bfs if not straight up discover that they actually don't give a shit about animals and start eating them