Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Venezuelan model wants an american invasion

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
Isn’t she white? The majority of models in SA are white or can pass as one

I cut her some slack because Venezuela is a complete shithole due to that psychopathic dictator. I too would welcome a US invasion in her place, but yeah, she's probably also eager to jump onto white first world cock.

JBW has now conquered south america

I cut her some slack because Venezuela is a complete shithole due to that psychopathic dictator. I too would welcome a US invasion in her place, but yeah, she's probably also eager to jump onto white first world cock.
I take that back, I read the article. She seems to only care about the second part.

traitor cunt is traitor cunt while cuck men sit and watch

Of course she does. Most women react to invasions by submitting to the conquerors. It's only if the prospect of being invaded by a country of ugly males (i.e. China) is when the invasion is horrifying.
I guarantee that if you do a poll and ask American women about a hypothetical Scandinavian occupation, they would get turned on. A hypothetical Chinese occupation would be terrifying.

Of course she does. Most women react to invasions by submitting to the conquerors. It's only if the prospect of being invaded by a country of ugly males (i.e. China) is when the invasion is horrifying.
I guarantee that if you do a poll and ask American women about a hypothetical Scandinavian occupation, they would get turned on. A hypothetical Chinese occupation would be terrifying.
Theoretically, if incels invaded China...could we ascend?...

She should rot.

I take that back, I read the article. She seems to only care about the second part.

Your fault for thinking she cared more about her country than her infected vagina

"Come marry me Atilla!" LOL