Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Very hard to check in here regularly

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★
I wanna start with I do enjoy this website, I'm glad it exists and I'm especially glad it's so heavily gatekept. Literally the only place on the internet you can be an outspoken incel where others will actually sympathize and listen to your problems (for the most part).

That said, despite wanting to stay up-to-date with the latest happenings, as well as support my fellow incels, sometimes I find it draining coming on here. Obviously the blackpill is not gonna be happy or joyful, I understand, but it seems like even the occassional light joking in comments is overtaken by some guy ruining the mood with a "yeah but we're all gonna die alone, i need to ropemax" or something along those lines.

Are incels not allowed to feel good ever, even on our own site?

This place is full of feds. It's ran by a corrupt piece of shit who sells our information and data, encourages normies to infiltrate and openly simps for foids. I don't care if I get banned for saying this, its the truth.
If it were true he simped for foids would women not be allowed to have accounts on here? Yet there are none.

I have way more posts than you, and nigger has been here since 2023 :lul:Maybe I have no life....

I have way more posts than you, and nigger has been here since 2023 :lul:Maybe I have no life....
I'm probably equally as online as you, but like I said the extreme negativity even towards each other on here makes me not want to be browsing this site all the time.

I'm probably equally as online as you, but like I said the extreme negativity even towards each other on here makes me not want to be browsing this site all the time.
Im not negative bro.... Never called someone names or cursed.
Only once, when some Gay Retard called me names, while I responded in a normal and polite way to his thread

This place is full of feds. It's ran by a corrupt piece of shit who sells our information and data, encourages normies to infiltrate and openly simps for foids. I don't care if I get banned for saying this, its the truth.
Joined February 17th, 2024

Im not negative bro.... Never called someone names or cursed.
Only once, when some Gay Retard called me names, while I responded in a normal and polite way to his thread
No I'm not calling you negative, I just mean in general. There isn't much light-hearted joking or even just wholesome topics of any kind on here, and when there is someone usually enters the thread and derails it back to the blackpill.

this site is everything to me most of my time is here is addictive

Last edited:
No I'm not calling you negative, I just mean in general. There isn't much light-hearted joking or even just wholesome topics of any kind on here, and when there is someone usually enters the thread and derails it back to the blackpill.
Blame the mods, they are way too lenient with this crap.
This is what you get, when you let normies join.

The forum owner is the worst
This forum will eventually go through the exact same nonsense, what .org went through.
Looksmax.org was meant for real incels.
But, due to the rising popularity in looksmaxing, the forum is now seized by mostly normies, High tier Normies and ChadLites.