Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very narrow shoulders is automatic lifetime virgin

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
My incel friend has very narrow shoulders. He has zero luck meeting girls despite trying very hard over years and years, following 100% to the T, all the bluepilled advice, and living it, becoming it.

But one time he told me he wore a costume nightclubbing that had hockey type shoulder pads, as he was pretending to be an athlete for his costume. He had the big shoulder pads under his jacket. That night he had multiple women approaching him throughout the night and got several phone numbers, which has never happened to him. Then when he went on dates and they saw his very narrow shoulders it was all one date only. Yet the girls did go to the dates having seen him with what they thought was nice shoulders.

Last edited:
narrow shoulders can give a feminine look but i don't think that it will be the reasong ur friend will be a perma virgin. it seems that he's tall and kinda gl facialy since toilets asked him out when he wore the hokey type shoulder type. but probably with different styles of clothing he might be able to attract girls.

Has he gymmaxxed? Doesn't sound incel at all if he has foids approaching him. :feelsUgh:

narrow shoulders can give a feminine look but i don't think that it will be the reasong ur friend will be a perma virgin. it seems that he's tall and kinda gl facialy since toilets asked him out when he wore the hokey type shoulder type. but probably with different styles of clothing he might be able to attract girls.
Has he gymmaxxed? Doesn't sound incel at all if he has foids approaching him. :feelsUgh:

With big shoulders from hockey type shoulder pads under his jacket so he looked like he has big shoulders.. drunk women with tons of options at the nightclub were out and out approaching him. Because he has a good looking face and is 6'0, and nice dresser.

Shoulder pads

This is the type of shoulder pads he had under his jacket. So he looked like he was a slayer athlete.

Then he goes back to his normal jacket with his very narrow shoulders and no girls are interested.

Because he has a good looking face and is 6'0, and nice dresser
that's where i stopped reading, ur friend is no way near an "automatic lifetime virgin"

that's where i stopped reading, ur friend is no way near an "automatic lifetime virgin"
probably cope/overrating. very common among zoomers to rate anything at least a 7.