Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Very, very strange dream experience.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Last night I had a dream where I was in the same location of a dream that I had years and years ago. I vividly remember the dream location the first time, and vaguely remember what I was doing (some kind of mission - can't remember if it was a kill or a heist - probably both). In the dream I took an elevator at night to one of the high floors overlooking a lake with team members being in various locations around the hotel. It's not a location I recognize from the real world, but the physics and architecture in that place seemed to follow the same rules as the real, waking world.

Well, last night I was back in the same place, but this time I was outside in the lake approaching the base of the hotel. This time there was some supernatural/fantasy elements at play, like a very large, talking crocodile with an appetite for humans. It was about the size this beast but greener:

maxresdefault.jpg

It chewed off the legs of one of my team members, who then got dragged away and died from the blood loss as this beast was laughing. Then it killed and ate another team member who was trying to kill it by riding on its back behind its head and trying to shoot and stab it to death (JFL). I barely got out alive and made my way back into the hotel. Then I fucking woke up out of sheer terror and confusion.

Nice, fictional world with real world physics dreams are scary to endure until you're awaken, I've had some of those, on the other hand complete fantasy physics bending lands happen quite rarely in my dreams, probably because I don't indulge in much of the interest in real life.
After all, there is some element of reflection in what you dream of and your real life, although it may be minimal and mean nothing many of the times.

The most strangest dream occurrences in my experience have been dreams inside dreams, to find out that you were dreaming within a dream is something so bizarre to me, it's happened quite a lot now JFL. Dreams within dreams doesn't feel scary to me like fictional world dreams, but unexpected and mysterious. It's like experiencing some double reality, a recursive loop of consciousness that is disoriented. The layers of dreams within dreams add some smokescreen making it difficult to detect what is real and what is imagined. And to top it off this type of dream is quite common amongst people, I thought I was the only experiencing it.

Looks like SCP 682

Nice, fictional world with real world physics dreams are scary to endure until you're awaken, I've had some of those, on the other hand complete fantasy physics bending lands happen quite rarely in my dreams, probably because I don't indulge in much of the interest in real life.
After all, there is some element of reflection in what you dream of and your real life, although it may be minimal and mean nothing many of the times.

The most strangest dream occurrences in my experience have been dreams inside dreams, to find out that you were dreaming within a dream is something so bizarre to me, it's happened quite a lot now JFL. Dreams within dreams doesn't feel scary to me like fictional world dreams, but unexpected and mysterious. It's like experiencing some double reality, a recursive loop of consciousness that is disoriented. The layers of dreams within dreams add some smokescreen making it difficult to detect what is real and what is imagined. And to top it off this type of dream is quite common amongst people, I thought I was the only experiencing it.
I've had a handful of dreams within dreams, but this is the first time I've ever - EVER - had a dream where I return to the same exact place. It's a massive WTF moment. Makes you question those bizarre theories about how the dream world explores a real place somewhere in reality.

One time I went to a business that had a Lucia N03 light. It was developed by an Austrian psychologist for therapy. You would close your eyes and the light would hit your face and it was like a hardcore acid trip. You would see all kind of colors and shapes. It was very intense imo.
Anyways many years after I was thinking about it one night before I went to sleep. And the entire simulation replayed in my dream. It was super wild. It's like it got stored like a memory file in my brain.

Last night I had a dream where I was in the same location of a dream that I had years and years ago. I vividly remember the dream location the first time, and vaguely remember what I was doing (some kind of mission - can't remember if it was a kill or a heist - probably both). In the dream I took an elevator at night to one of the high floors overlooking a lake with team members being in various locations around the hotel. It's not a location I recognize from the real world, but the physics and architecture in that place seemed to follow the same rules as the real, waking world.

Well, last night I was back in the same place, but this time I was outside in the lake approaching the base of the hotel. This time there was some supernatural/fantasy elements at play, like a very large, talking crocodile with an appetite for humans. It was about the size this beast but greener:

maxresdefault.jpg

It chewed off the legs of one of my team members, who then got dragged away and died from the blood loss as this beast was laughing. Then it killed and ate another team member who was trying to kill it by riding on its back behind its head and trying to shoot and stab it to death (JFL). I barely got out alive and made my way back into the hotel. Then I fucking woke up out of sheer terror and confusion.
RDT 20231030 194958309664212342374112

If you wanna have vivid dreams, take small amount of melatonin before bed

If you wanna have vivid dreams, take small amount of melatonin before bed
I don't take any drugs before sleeping and never intend to.

I don't take any drugs before sleeping and never intend to.
you have really no clue what melatonin is jfl.

It is not a drug its a natural hormone what makes you sleep every day.

you have really no clue what melatonin is jfl.

It is not a drug its a natural hormone what makes you sleep every day.
I know it's not technically a drug when you take exogenous melatonin. I can use an internet search engine bro. JFL