Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VICE interviewer rice whore attracted to chad lite?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Is it just me or are her eyes showing that she's chadstruck? She even stumbles with her words and avoids eye contact.

Starts at 3:38

Possible. But shes asian, they always exaggerate their social clues in an autistic way and shes also a VICE journalist which means she will try to present leftists as good and heroic as possible

i think she's mildly chadstruck because he's white and heightmogs her, so you're onto something, but its mostly due to her being asian, since her eyes have that half closed shape it contributes to that "chadstruck" look, so to speak
Possible. But shes asian, they always exaggerate their social clues in an autistic way and shes also a VICE journalist which means she will present leftists as good and heroic as possible
high iq

she is attracted to him and vice versa.
in addition to OP, both are rapidly blinking during the interview, a sign of attraction according to google.

Prolonged eye contact mixed with the excited flutter of being around someone you're interested in dries the eyes out faster – which is why blinking is increased.

100%, they fucked right after this interview.

Notice how she's stuttering, looking down and to the left, widening her eyes, etc. She's trying to control herself from visibly lusting over this white chadlite because she's on camera
She's smiling under the cuck mask. You just can't read faces
She definitely is. She obviously likes him. The autists here are low IQ and can't read body language
you overdosing on blackpill. its distorting your view of the world ngl.
:feelskek:

‘Chadlite’

Looks like your average Maghrebi sandnigger in France

On further analysis it's still you.

she is attracted to him and vice versa.
in addition to OP, both are rapidly blinking during the interview, a sign of attraction according to google.
I think the guy is acting like that because of the noodlewhore's behaviour, not because he likes her
100%, they fucked right after this interview.
lol I doubt it. He would probably reject her advances
‘Chadlite’

Looks like your average Maghrebi sandnigger in France
He might be a high tier normie without the beard as it gives him the illusion of having a good lower third. He's pretty good looking imo, mogs most of the guys I see irl. If he's tall, this dude would slay where I live. He framemogs me as well

maybe. it's more obvious in the noodle for sure.
Ye
why? is he married?
Because from what I've seen, most white guys wouldn't get with a noodlewhore. Only a niche of white men run JBW game and it's usually the ones who struggle to get foids of their own race, which this guy doesn't

Because from what I've seen, most white guys wouldn't get with a noodlewhore.
why would he pass up a free fuck?
i estimate this noodle is worth $65.
even someone rich would take up this offer; most white guys would fuck noodles even if not their preference.

Only a niche of white men run JBW game and it's usually the ones who struggle to get foids of their own race, which this guy doesn't
how do you know? you're not a mind reader.

why would he pass up a free fuck?
He's probably married like you said. Either that or he's already dating someone, most likely a white foid
[UWSL]i estimate this noodle is worth $65.[/UWSL]
even someone rich would take up this offer; most white guys would fuck noodles even if not their preference.
:feelskek:
how do you know? you're not a mind reader.
I'm pretty confident in my abilities to know a man's situation just by looking at him. He's a high tier normie-chadlite, why would he settle for a below average noodle when he could easily get a white foid?

I'm pretty confident in my abilities to know a man's situation just by looking at him. He's a high tier normie-chadlite, why would he settle for a below average noodle when he could easily get a white foid?
because it's not settling if you can fuck multiple different foids.
you don't have to choose only one.

because it's not settling if you can fuck multiple different foids.
you don't have to choose only one.
Good point but in this situation I just don't think they fucked because there's a chance that he has a wife and kids or is in a monogamous relationship. The noodlewhore probably went on Tinder after this and tried to find men that looked like him to quench her thirst because she couldn't have him though

Good point but in this situation I just don't think they fucked because there's a chance that he has a wife and kids or is in a monogamous relationship.
idk, those things (which only have a chance of being true) don't preclude them fucking.

The noodlewhore probably went on Tinder after this and tried to find men that looked like him to quench her thirst though
it's easier to just fuck this guy because less effort.
foids fuck around 50 different men a year, what makes you think it didn't happen in this case?

most foids fuck the men they're attracted to.
i don't think it would be difficult because men have very high sex drive.
if you go to sites about oneitis and limerence, the men are complaining of oneitis for foids they barely know or who hate them; the foids have oneitises for men they've fucked. this can only be true if they fuck the men they're attracted to in the first place.

idk, those things (which only have a chance of being true) don't preclude them fucking.
Imo him being in a relationship is more probable than him fucking her. Don't let the JBWpill warp your sense of reality
it's easier to just fuck this guy because less effort.
Idk, wouldn't it be kinda offputting for both parties since they worked together. Couldn't their careers be in jeopardy if news got out that they fucked?
foids fuck around 50 different men a year, what makes you think it didn't happen in this case?
Honestly, not all foids' body counts are THAT high. 50 guys a year is insane
most foids fuck the men they're attracted to.
i don't think it would be difficult because men have very high sex drive.
if you go to sites about oneitis and limerence, the men are complaining of oneitis for foids they barely know or who hate them; the foids have oneitises for men they've fucked. this can only be true if they fuck the men they're attracted to in the first place.
I agree but like I said, even though she's aattracted to him, the guy probably doesn't find her attractive or want to fuck her because
Imo him being in a relationship is more probable than him fucking her. Don't let the JBWpill warp your sense of reality

He looks good to me. But I think he's not a chadlite.

Don't let the JBWpill warp your sense of reality
but in this case, you agree that she is attracted to him.
JBWpill would only be warping my sense of reality if i was delusional about the noodle wanting to fuck the white guy, which you agree i am not.

Idk, wouldn't it be kinda offputting for both parties since they worked together. Couldn't their careers be in jeopardy if news got out that they fucked?
and yet it happens all the time.

Honestly, not all foids' body counts are THAT high. 50 guys a year is insane

I agree but like I said, even though she's aattracted to him, the guy probably doesn't find her attractive or want to fuck her because

idk why you are so insistent that random noodlewhore didn't fuck random white man.
foids fuck the men they want to fuck, in general.
that's why they are the selectors.
men fuck what they can get, whereas women fuck what they want.
if this were not the case, the world would be a lot better place.
and you agree that she wants to fuck him.
then you make hypotheticals about he is in a monogamous relationship and very loyal to his gf/wife.
where are you getting this?
where's the supporting evidence for this?
and most white men wouldn't fuck a noodle?
yet you simultaneously believe in the kpop pill and think white women would fuck rice?
so in your book, rice SMV is higher than noodle SMV?

if i was in his situation i would fuck her because she makes it so easy for me to do it.
he's not buddha. lots of men have put their careers into jeopardy to fuck an unattractive woman.
the world is filled with stories of such things.

but in this case, you agree that she is attracted to him.
JBWpill would only be warping my sense of reality if i was delusional about the noodle wanting to fuck the white guy, which you agree i am not.
The part that’s kinda delusional is that you think they had sex. Just because she’s attracted to him doesn’t mean he would agree to fuck her. Foids don’t always get what they want
and yet it happens all the time.
True but this is one of those cases where I can’t really see it being the outcome
idk why you are so insistent that random noodlewhore didn't fuck random white man.
foids fuck the men they want to fuck, in general.
that's why they are the selectors.
men fuck what they can get, whereas women fuck what they want.
if this were not the case, the world would be a lot better place.
and you agree that she wants to fuck him.
then you make hypotheticals about he is in a monogamous relationship and very loyal to his gf/wife.
where are you getting this?
where's the supporting evidence for this?
and most white men wouldn't fuck a noodle?
Like I said, foids don’t always get what they want. If these were 2 random prople I would agree with you but they’re in semi high status, well paying jobs. It’s just an interview lol, the guy doesn’t even seem attracted to her. He’s attractive so he can afford to reject foids because he has better options. Just because she wants to fuck him doesn’t mean it will come to fruition. All I’m saying is that they most likely did not have sex

The part that’s kinda delusional is that you think they had sex. Just because she’s attracted to him doesn’t mean he would agree to fuck her. Foids don’t always get what they want

True but this is one of those cases where I can’t really see it being the outcome

Like I said, foids don’t always get what they want. If these were 2 random prople I would agree with you but they’re in semi high status, well paying jobs. It’s just an interview lol, the guy doesn’t even seem attracted to her. He’s attractive so he can afford to reject foids because he has better options. Just because she wants to fuck him doesn’t mean it will come to fruition. All I’m saying is that they most likely did not have sex

ok, i think we are at an impasse because i'm convinced they did fuck.
it's not even important whether or not they did, tbh.
it doesn't change the blackpill nature of the video. (but they did fuck)

That’s not chad nor even a chadlite. That’s literally a beardmaxxed soy :feelshaha:

ok, i think we are at an impasse because i'm convinced they did fuck.
it's not even important whether or not they did, tbh.
it doesn't change the blackpill nature of the video. (but they did fuck)
Women are attracted to attractive men, water is wet. No where in the video does it indicate she is feening for his cock, she got stuck on one word and later talking to the foid she get stuck on a word again.

Women are attracted to attractive men, water is wet.
how does this relate to my post.
No where in the video does it indicate she is feening for his cock, she got stuck on one word and later talking to the foid she get stuck on a word again.
why would the video indicate directly that she's fiending for his cock.
that's not the purpose of the video; it's about politics or something.
there are less than 20 seconds of footage showing her speaking to him and yet many body language signals of attraction in that short period of time.

He might be a high tier normie without the beard as it gives him the illusion of having a good lower third. He's pretty good looking imo, mogs most of the guys I see irl. If he's tall, this dude would slay where I live. He framemogs me as well
That nose, colouring and beard gives him 100% Nafri looks. Maybe he’s just a beardfrauder and has a tiny recessed chin under that beard:feelshaha: