Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting VICE “News” Report On The Taliban

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
I was just watching this VICE news documentary about life under Taliban rule.

You can already imagine what it was like.

75% of the video was some Americanized Arabian Slut wearing a hijab pretending to be apart of their culture asking the Taliban officials how were women being treated and propagandizing foids rights.

No where does it mention the brave men who have fought for countless years to take back and rebuild their country with their own culture.

Embarrassingly I’ve just recently come to the realization that any country that does not behold degenerate American culture as their own culture as an Enemy State or even a Terrorist Organization.

LET THE WEST BURN!

China is going to replace the West.
We have let our brain slip out of our head.

The Taliban guys should have shot her in the face

Embarrassingly I’ve just recently come to the realization that any country that does not behold degenerate American culture as their own culture as an Enemy State or even a Terrorist Organization.
This is why I became Anti-American, America's foreign policy is essentially be Feministic, Gay and Degenerate willingly or be Invaded, Sanctioned, Destroyed.

China is going to replace the West.
We have let our brain slip out of our head.
I hope so, I keep seeing so many people shilling China who seem bought out and I also see people who “deboooooonk” the narrative that China will surpass the west but I don’t even know at this point.

China knows America is a sinking ship and it probably has leaders who are smart enough to jump off and attempt to become independent even if it is corrupt.

I hope so, I keep seeing so many people shilling China who seem bought out and I also see people who “deboooooonk” the narrative that China will surpass the west but I don’t even know at this point.

China knows America is a sinking ship and it probably has leaders who are smart enough to jump off and attempt to become independent even if it is corrupt.
Africa is jumping onto the China bandwagon and is going to become a huge area of growth.

No where does it mention the brave men who have fought for countless years to take back and rebuild their country with their own culture.
women should not have the right to have a voice in this context, especially if they are privileged bitches who never fought for anything, those Taliban men spent years at war against the most powerful army in the world

those bitches want freedom to show their tits and act like nymphomaniacs, transgress the values and ideals of those men who won an impossible war, and end up ruining their culture

those bitches want freedom to show their tits and act like nymphomaniacs, transgress the values and ideals of those men who won an impossible war, and end up ruining their culture
All for nothing