Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Victorian woman describes Japanese men in 1878. SUIFUEL for ricecels

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Isolation was best for ricecels :feelsrope:

From Isabella Bird's book "Unbeaten tracks in Japan":

The first thing that impressed me on landing was that there were no loafers, and that all the small, ugly, kindly-looking, shrivelled, bandy-legged, round-shouldered, concave-chested, poor-looking beings in the streets had some affairs of their own to mind.
The Japanese look most diminutive in European dress. Each garment is a misfit, and exaggerates the miserable physique and the national defects of concave chests and bow legs. The lack of “complexion” and of hair upon the face makes it nearly impossible to judge of the ages of men. I supposed that all the railroad officials were striplings of 17 or 18, but they are men from 25 to 40 years old.
Fanny Parkes, aged six, said, ‘‘Papa, how very funny all those ugly men look!” and if she had been aged sixty she could not have made a more apt remark. The yellow, featureless faces, all alike, the bullet-shaped craniums, the coarse cropped hair bristling up from the head, the flat chests, round shoulders, and lean, ill-shaped legs, were exhibited in all their ugliness in western dress, for the first, and I hope for the last time.

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/ijp32p/victorian_woman_travels_to_japan_and_describes/

Last edited:
God, I fucking hate women.

a lot of poststealin

@Lv99_BixNood

thoughts??

Its over.

Im not an asian but a lot of that description fits me.

Sometimes I wonder if Japanese people are short because of insular dwarfism.

According to Wolfram Alpha, Japanese people are on average five centimeters shorter than Chinese people.

Brutal post. Utter humiliation for Japcels.

I would rape and behead her if I were a Japanese man in the 1800s.

According to Wolfram Alpha, Japanese people are on average five centimeters shorter than Chinese people.
That's why the Chinese like to mock the Japanese due to their height. Especially WW2 When an average Japanese Soldier was about 120-150cm

Brutal post. Utter humiliation for Japcels.

I would rape and behead her if I were a Japanese man in the 1800s.
Lifefuel for ethnics living today that don't have to be as brutally colonized by white people now and can at least voice their dissatisfaction and it not be considered as uncivilized as back then tbhngl

That's when the noodlewhores discovered the white dick, truly a sad event.

That’s how modern women see us

A based Samuraicel should have stabbed her with his Katana tbh
Even in the 1870s women were whores jfl

A based Samuraicel should have stabbed her with his Katana tbh
Even in the 1870s women were whores jfl

They always been

This victorian slut destroyed ricecels wtf

Pretty accurate and fine by me.

I take solace knowing that somewhere in the dusty basement or dusty attic of a third generation Japanese-American is a diary of their great great grandpa talking about how loose and meaty white pussy is. How hairy their arms are, how much they stink, and how old they look for their age.

Tbh this is what most cumskin whores think of ethnic men who have non-western features, they just won't say it outright

I wouldn't trust anything from China, most of their data is fake tbh. You gotta understand that there are still a lot of places in China where people live below the poverty line in Africa level situation, so I doubt it. I also doubt their IQ statistics since IQ is heavily linked to nutrition.

This is how white women unironically view men around the World today.

Reminder that the average height around the world for men is 5'7".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back