Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Victory of anti men

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
anti men asexual foids teach male kids that sex is not a normal need and are getting them converted to femboys.

foids always are united and persevere towards their goal and also want to make life easier for their own kind.

they are natural evil propaganda machines and have been doing this since the start of time.

men do not have the ability to find it without looking at data from multiple generation and literature from other men.
if there is no men, there will be increased suffering that will be worsened by incapable retards.

why are we so retarded and are not united. why do we not care about at least making life less painful for people of next generations.

If there are more femboys and fewer straight men there will be no next generations, if women want to teach children that sex doesn't matter, it's okay. As long as they don't lie and the other women don't bother them.

If there are more femboys and fewer straight men there will be no next generations, if women want to teach children that sex doesn't matter, it's okay. As long as they don't lie and the other women don't bother them.
i would at least like to not let retarded disgusting ugly child brained foids use the intellect of men to survive. they should live in the real world on their own if they don't wanna give sex to men. i absolutely hate retarded people and want to remove them from the gene pool because i'm a retard born to a retard because of a retard's irresponsbile breeding choice. also retards always stay negative and bully each other and die in jealousy.

why are we so retarded and are not united
Because men will always look for pussy and ways to differentiate themselves from/look down on other men. Same reason why we allowed them to vote

Because men will always look for pussy and ways to differentiate themselves from/look down on other men. Same reason why we allowed them to vote
maybe we don't have to do that if we farm enough stacies and resources for all men.

i would at least like to not let retarded disgusting ugly child brained foids use the intellect of men to survive. they should live in the real world on their own if they don't wanna give sex to men. i absolutely hate retarded people and want to remove them from the gene pool because i'm a retard born to a retard because of a retard's irresponsbile breeding choice. also retards always stay negative and bully each other and die in jealousy.
Mentally retarded? They're not a big deal, you just don't have to give them extra support if they don't need it, so they can learn on their own and little else. As long as they don't bother at someone, it's okay for them to exist.

asexual foids
chadsexual
foids always are united and persevere towards their goal and also want to make life easier for their own kind.
men do not have the ability to find it without looking at data from multiple generation and literature from other men.
True, this is also a jewish trait.
Men will never understand this.
they are natural evil propaganda machines and have been doing this since the start of time.
Another jewish trait
why are we so retarded and are not united. why do we not care about at least making life less painful for people of next generations.
Because normgroids and chads are brainwashed by foids, and there can be no compromises with them as long as it stays that way.
As an incel you have no allies aside from other incels, you are either one of us or against us.

maybe we don't have to do that if we farm enough stacies and resources for all men.
Not enough Stacies. It would end up going to the Uber rich chads, and would breed discontent among the populace. That and cucks would feel bad

Not enough Stacies. It would end up going to the Uber rich chads, and would breed discontent among the populace. That and cucks would feel bad
no i mean use science to farm enough stacies. discontent is next problem that men can solve. of course we don't have power to do anything rn