Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW (VIDEO) Chinese riceman whips the hell out of his Uyghur JB slaves!

@TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo @starcrapoo thoughts on this chinks assault?

@RREEEEEEEEE still simps for the chinks who oppress his Muslim brothers :lul: @Zer0/∞ pakis still simping for chinks who directly abuse their Muslim uighur brothers :lul: then call themselves true Muslims :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this is old as fuck
probably still happening. China also has shortest time to get new organ donations :feelshaha:, getting it from these Uighurs jfl

@RREEEEEEEEE still simps for the chinks who oppress his Muslim brothers :lul:
Chink whores are the most degenerate whore race out of all i swear and they have those disgusting ugly horse faces i hate them so much its unreal

Legit funny how many Muslims still simp for these gooks thinking if they take power over the whites, they'll go easier on them :lul:.

Chink whores are the most degenerate whore race out of all i swear and they have those disgusting ugly horse faces i hate them so much its unreal
They probably also have the least empathy out of any race. Animal abuse by chinks is higher than any other race. Only race who has many many recipes literally requiring animal suffering (shark fin soup, eat frog alive, fish boiled alive etc.).

They probably also have the least empathy out of any race. Animal abuse by chinks is higher than any other race. Only race who has many many recipes literally requiring animal suffering (shark fin soup, eat frog alive, fish boiled alive etc.).
Yeah disgusting degenerate food as well:feelswhat:

True

They’re enjoying it.

@epillepsy thoughts on this painpill?:feelshaha:

a source in my thread said that when foids are prepubescent they have less estrogen to modulate their opioid receptors, so male and female prepubescents feel pain more similarly to each other than they do post-puberty (although there is a massive difference in receptor activation in response to pain even before then).

you know how even after you neuter a male dog, it still tries to fuck due to the memory of sexual pleasure?
i think there is a "learned" negative response to pain that forms in foids during these early years which persists as a psychological trauma in foids, so they feel inclined to deny being masochistic due to childhood scars that reawaken post-menopause when they stop producing so much estrogen.

mental_out wrote a thread about how foids with arthritis kill themselves using more violent methods, so that's not a call for attention but a genuine attempt to die.
they have reduced estrogen so reduced masochism, so less pleasure from pain.
still an average man probably suffers a lot more pain in neutral than an arthritis woman does; it's just suffering is seen as more bad in women, even by themselves so that they kill themselves over an insignificant discomfort in their bodies.

Will never make up for the fact that chink men are the weakest of all races physically smallest cocks lowest test

They're foids are the only race that marries foreign on mass

Will never make up for the fact that chink men are the weakest of all races physically smallest cocks lowest test

They're foids are the only race that marries foreign on mass
what's your point? you said that just to shit on ricecels?

Are these Christian children being abused by this weak excuse of a man
idk, i don't think your thinking is very clear.
you need to explain yourself better, im not a mind reader

Why are they they wearing clothing?

Seems weird to put clothing on a dishwasher... Maybe they are clothes washers? Or mops?

He must be the repairman fixing the appliances...

That's how men should treat foids, if we don't want them to be sluts when they grow up.

Chinks are brutal and cruel to those they have power over. Simply look at how they treat animals, they butcher them alive.

It's possible they weren't saying what the reddit title says though, because they look Han and it's probably their dad.

idk, i don't think your thinking is very clear.
you need to explain yourself better, im not a mind reader
He’s an Egyptian Islamic sand nigga forgive his ignorance

What the fuck is wrong with you people liking this shit? If anyone was doing any degenerate shit it is in some way understandable but this is straight up psychotic sick normie shit! And you’re nothing different than evil normies

@Fat Link

What the fuck is wrong with you people liking this shit? If anyone was doing any degenerate shit it is in some way understandable but this is straight up psychotic sick normie shit! And you’re nothing different than evil normies

@Fat Link
Unfortunately this sick shit appears to be legal in the US for now at least. :feelshehe:

Thus the only thing I can punish OP for at all under our rules is over his not applying the correct “NSFW” tag to this type of content which I’m about to do right now. :feelsclown:

Edit: @CCPcel may overrule me on this matter if he so wishes and has more updated legal information on this sort of thing as he is our forum’s de facto legal counsel. :ahegao:

Last edited:
In a civilized society this would happen at least daily to all foids

Unfortunately this sick shit appears to be legal in the US for now at least. :feelshehe:

Thus the only thing I can punish OP for at all under our rules is over his not applying the correct “NSFW” tag to this type of content which I’m about to do right now. :feelsclown:

Edit: @CCPcel may overrule me on this matter if he so wishes and has more updated legal information on this sort of thing as he is our forum’s de facto legal counsel. :ahegao:
This is no different than animal abuse

Post it on genzedong and tankies will say this video is a false flag by CIA agents :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::soy:

You got me banned you rat you’re the prince of transgenderism not Istanbul you moralfag loser
What trans or moralfagging you talking about you sick normie pscho, it’s not moralfagging if you don’t like abuse ffs

What the fuck is wrong with you people calling everyone moralfag cuz they are not as evil as you

I hope you get permanent ban

What trans or moralfagging you talking about you sick normie pscho, it’s not moralfagging if you don’t like abuse ffs

What the fuck is wrong with you people calling everyone moralfag cuz they are not as evil as you

I hope you get permanent ban
@yez come put your your retarted brother in his place.

Chinks are brutal and cruel to those they have power over. Simply look at how they treat animals, they butcher them alive.

It's possible they weren't saying what the reddit title says though, because they look Han and it's probably their dad.
The Chinese are colonizing Africa and if the Africans thought the white man was bad, wait until they get a dose of the yellow man.

only on internet and random videos i can see lifefuel stuffs like this, because where i live men are cucks.

Last edited:
@Fat Link tfw your childhood is considered nsfw:fuk:

thats the only time chinks have power once these noodles grow up they will be taller and stronger than them :feelskek:

Islam is quiet on China, they are cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back