Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video game copers GtFiH, should I buy a ps5 or stick to my ps4?

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
Truth be told I’ve never been that into video games. I played fifa a lot growing up and a few titles here and there but im thinking about getting more into it. I like adventure type games with a good story. And sometimes FPS shooters. Infamous was one of my favorite games I played many times on the ps3.

I’m thinking that I need to buy a ps5 for the good games, but I might stick to the ps4 if I find good games. Any recommendations?

Do you like the soyxclusives that come with it? If not, no.

Truth be told I’ve never been that into video games. I played fifa a lot growing up and a few titles here and there but im thinking about getting more into it. I like adventure type games with a good story. And sometimes FPS shooters. Infamous was one of my favorite games I played many times on the ps3.

I’m thinking that I need to buy a ps5 for the good games, but I might stick to the ps4 if I find good games. Any recommendations?
i drive the stick in e60 bimmer on comedown way to death labour camp 2000 euro per month ()inv ideo game9

PS5 has backwards compatibility, so you can still play your PS4 games on it.

I really like my Steam Deck. It's basically a switch, but you can play PC games on it. I like Stardew Valley on it, but also played Slay the Spire.

The Witcher 3 runs ok on it, even though the text can be a bit small in handheld mode and should be a good adventure game. You can also install an emulator and play Zelda. Of course, as a console it's IMHO not suited for FPS games, but stuff like No Man's Sky and Cyberpunk 2077 runs on it (even though the latter does have performance problems in the DLC area).

If you care about any of the PlayStation exclusives (A bunch of games trying way too hard to be movies instead of actual games), then get a PS5, and you will get access to the PS4 library as well.

If you don't, getting a PS4 is cheaper and better.

(I misread your title, my bad :feelstastyman:)

I really like my Steam Deck. It's basically a switch, but you can play PC games on it. I like Stardew Valley on it, but also played Slay the Spire.

The Witcher 3 runs ok on it, even though the text can be a bit small in handheld mode and should be a good adventure game. You can also install an emulator and play Zelda. Of course, as a console it's IMHO not suited for FPS games, but stuff like No Man's Sky and Cyberpunk 2077 runs on it (even though the latter does have performance problems in the DLC area).
Ok I haven’t had a handheld since PSP and Nintendo. Looks cool.

If you care about any of the PlayStation exclusives (A bunch of games trying way too hard to be movies instead of actual games), then get a PS5, and you will get access to the PS4 library as well.

If you don't, getting a PS4 is cheaper and better.

(I misread your title, my bad :feelstastyman:)
Word, getting a handheld would be a different experience from what I already have. Would be better.

I switched from ps4 to ps5 in 2022, and tbh pretty underwhelming and no real next gen factor. Either high end PC or stick to ps4 until something game changing comes out

Word, getting a handheld would be a different experience from what I already have. Would be better.
Handheld, you mean a Switch or a Steam Deck?

If that's what you mean, totally. Would be refreshing.

I switched from ps4 to ps5 in 2022, and tbh pretty underwhelming and no real next gen factor. Either high end PC or stick to ps4 until something game changing comes out
:yes:Noted thanks for sharing your experience

get a used PS4 and a SteamDeck

second that: steam deck if you prefer mobile

Don't buy a PS5 for the exclusives they are all shit. Only buy it for the increased performance of actual good games from the PS4.

Don't buy a PS5 for the exclusives they are all shit. Only buy it for the increased performance of actual good games from the PS4.
true, I'm a retardcel for believing in the Spider-man 2 game hype and buying it. Over if didn't pirate it

focus.jpg

true, I'm a retardcel for believing in the Spider-man 2 game hype and buying it. Over if didn't pirate it
All the exclusives come to PC eventually anyway so it's even more pointless to buy the system for exclusives.

Not gonna lie. All addicted to 8th gen. And I kinda want a gaming tablet for 8th gen gaming.