Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VIDEO GAME STUDY!

The (((BBC))) is a propaganda workhorse and anus of the elite establishment, shitting out lies and low-quality opinions passing as "fact." If their articles were printed on paper, I wouldn't even use it to wipe my own ass; their writings aren't worth lining a bird's cage. Anyone that writes for that machine doesn't deserve even a single penny of the income they receive for screwing over their "fellow" man.

The (((BBC))) is a propaganda workhorse and anus of the elite establishment, shitting out lies and low-quality opinions passing as "fact." If their articles were printed on paper, I wouldn't even use it to wipe my own ass; their writings aren't worth lining a bird's cage. Anyone that writes for that machine doesn't deserve even a single penny of the income they receive for screwing over their "fellow" man.
Yeah theyre like vice, Always hunting down the unfortunate.

There's a reason its named "bbc"

Noweare chuds

Women are inferior and shitty at videogamss

Lmao the best gamers are men though?
The last place subhumans can be rejoice and women are ruining that too, Dont they have a chads life to ruin instead?