Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Video games are my only hobby!

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
I can't think of anythings that makes me comfortable other than video games and shit. Going outside makes me nervous cause I feel anxious whenever I even hear people I don't know about. Books, I cannot concentrate on anything that involves reading more than one page! Video games are the only shit that are worthwhile. Playing video games is the best way to cope! Just sitting around alone on gaming chair or sofa playing on your XBOX or PC is the best way to live as an incel!

I need a gaming pc.

i relate to this

for a long time gaming was my only cope. i specifically liked playing 1942rp, a gamemode on gmod where you can roleplay as nazis. i have almost 3k hours playing gmod because of that, i was on it every single day and sometimes id skip dinner to keep playing

i think i like roleplaying games because it gave me an opportunity to be sucked out of my life and into the gaming world

I can't even play games anymore. I'm too used to them plus I get motion sickness

And it's a good cope

i relate to this

for a long time gaming was my only cope. i specifically liked playing 1942rp, a gamemode on gmod where you can roleplay as nazis. i have almost 3k hours playing gmod because of that, i was on it every single day and sometimes id skip dinner to keep playing

i think i like roleplaying games because it gave me an opportunity to be sucked out of my life and into the gaming world
FPS and VR games are best because they help you escape of reality.

I can't think of anythings that makes me comfortable other than video games and shit. Going outside makes me nervous cause I feel anxious whenever I even hear people I don't know about. Books, I cannot concentrate on anything that involves reading more than one page! Video games are the only shit that are worthwhile. Playing video games is the best way to cope! Just sitting around alone on gaming chair or sofa playing on your XBOX or PC is the best way to live as an incel!
Get into black magick

Everyone who is really into games should have a good gaming PC. Especially if you play games that require faster frames
Well I was on welfare till I was 18 and couldn't make my own money.

i relate to this

what do u do know?