Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Video games are the endgame and game-over also

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Constant lack of physical activity, low socializing and no fresh air are slow killers.

But you will say that there are high-tier normies or Chads who are professional streamers or pro-gamers who are fit, outgoing and have healthy social lives with friends and even married with children. Hear me on this one - if they would not be vidyamaxxing, those people would be historical figures that we read about in the books, while average joes and even incels would be salt of the earth.

The human and especially male organism is an instrument that needs hardening in a forge that is our world, but when you do not really interact with it, the hardening does not happen and it is over for you.

For me for example, we are talking about ~30.000 hours of vidyamaxxing, imagine this was put into real deal, I might have been like a sharp blade slaying the easy quests that life sends at me.

Ikr this sounds :bluepill::redpill:, but thats the mood atm for me:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Constant lack of physical activity, low socializing and no fresh air are slow killers.

But you will say that there are high-tier normies or Chads who are professional streamers or pro-gamers who are fit, outgoing and have healthy social lives with friends and even married with children. Hear me on this one - if they would not be vidyamaxxing, those people would be historical figures that we read about in the books, while average joes and even incels would be salt of the earth.

The human and especially male organism is an instrument that needs hardening in a forge that is our world, but when you do not really interact with it, the hardening does not happen and it is over for you.

For me for example, we are talking about ~30.000 hours of vidyamaxxing, imagine this was put into real deal, I might have been like a sharp blade slaying the easy quests that life sends at me.

Ikr this sounds :bluepill::redpill:, but thats the mood atm for me:feelsbadman:
Oh totally, bro. Out of all the technology created, Social media, pocket computers, transportation allowing us to travel the entirety of the globe, loss of key morals and values needed to keep a non narcissitic society, and rise in more revealing clothing, pixels you can control on a screen are obviously the true end game and game over

How tf is that even possible? do you not get bored or tired?
very simple, i`m almost 30y.o. and i`ve been playing since 15 years, and since i turned 20 i might be playing 10+ hours a day for several days straight
idk, maybe it is even 40k hours or more
Oh totally, bro. Out of all the technology created, Social media, pocket computers, transportation allowing us to travel the entirety of the globe, loss of key morals and values needed to keep a non narcissitic society, and rise in more revealing clothing, pixels you can control on a screen are obviously the true end game and game over
yeah, technology is like dark magic which brings chaotic corruption to our world and breaks the order