Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [VIDEO] Sandwhore breaks hindoo ganesh statues in Bahrain!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
I have respect for people that stand up for what they believe in. Based :yes:

@Transcended Trucel
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@CopingForBrutality
@ilieknothing
@svgmn1
@iraqi-cel
@Iranianoldcel
@Zer0/∞
@Caesercel

I've seen this vid. I was kinda angry and wanted to fuck the shit out of those disgusting vile filthy sand toilets, but fuck all these religious copers anyway. I don't care anymore. They all can fuck and kill each other.

jfl foid gone retarded. Actually have noticed that sometimes the Muslim foids are actually now more extreme than men. Even in my own family, more extreme Muslim aunts than uncles jfl.

I've seen this vid. I was kinda angry and wanted to fuck the shit out of those disgusting vile filthy sand toilets, but fuck all these religious copers anyway. I don't care anymore. They all can fuck and kill each other.
Yeah agreed

jfl foid gone retarded. Actually have noticed that sometimes the Muslim foids are actually now more extreme than men. Even in my own family, more extreme Muslim aunts than uncles jfl.
True. My mom is giga religion coper

Based tbh. Wasn’t expecting women to protect their culture since they’re usually the ones being influenced by globohomo kikery

In my family,it's opposite

It’s over for hinducels. Worships an elephant that is defeated by a sandwhore and doesn’t fight back. If I was that elephant god I would of used that trunk to slap that stupid kebabwhore

It’s over for hinducels. Worships an elephant that is defeated by a sandwhore and doesn’t fight back. If I was that elephant god I would of used that trunk to slap that stupid kebabwhore
:lul::lul::lul:

religion is cope but that's a poor currycel ngl no one deserves a hormone driven foid to lash out at them when they're ugly.
regarding the hate between religious copers and races, that could happen to anyone outside of his country. kike brainwashing led people to believe that any country that isn't yours can tolerate you and your beliefs, but reality is no two different people can tolerate eachother :blackpill:

this is why I think refugeemaxxing is big mistake and no one should do it except chadfugee phenotypes :blackpill:

Women sometimes get hyper agressive when they are old and not married to chad(the bitchy wife trope) and not living a "fullfiling" life(aka sucking chads dick and travelling and drinking and gorging in further degeneracy), so not surprised much at middle aged women being bitches for the sake of being bitches.

Hindoos can’t stop taking Ls

@Transcended Trucel
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@CopingForBrutality
@ilieknothing
@svgmn1
@iraqi-cel
@Iranianoldcel
@Zer0/∞
@Caesercel
What am I supposed to say to this?
That can easily go both ways

Aren't you a Muslim? You should be glad that she defeated the infidels

Actually this is based and funny

How so? statues/idols are physical objects that some people give divine authority to and this can be actively proven as delusional by breaking the idols in question. Islam's version of God, Allah cannot be spotted visually nor can he be physically harmed. Unless you mean that someone can insult Allah without receiving immediate worldly retaliation and if this is what you mean it is believed in Islam that Allah has given humans free will to do both evil and good and that the final place and time for total accountability takes place in the day of judgement (not to say some accountability and judgement doesn't occur in this life either).
Statues are not Gods. Anyone can bomb Mecca. And one could argue that total accountability awaits that woman in the day of judgement

im sorta dumb for thinking that the statues themselves were Gods but that's the way they see them anyway. they're meant to be representations of Gods that people can visually detect and worship (even if they're not to be Gods in and of themselves). The fact that they can be thrown out and destroyed at any waking moment doesn't give a good look to the supposed power of the Gods that they worship and makes them appear to be worthless material objects. There's no equivalent comparison to Islam here since God is not ascribed any physical representations in Islam and material items that help facilitate worship (like a copy of the Quran) are not actually required in the religion since the Quran has been preserved in memory since the time of the prophet (and continues to be) and muslims believe that you can worship God virtually anywhere (with their being few exceptions like dirty areas and bathrooms).
All of this sounds like cope tbh. I find it hard to believe that there are literally no representations of god in islam.

It sounds like hindu gods are gods of inaction and the islamic god is a god of inaction. But the agency to retaliate to perceived disrespect is only reserved for hindu gods while the islamic god is absolved of any such agency by removing the mean of such actions through theological handwaving

That does not make a compelling case for the relative power or legitimacy of the islamic god(as compared to hindu ones)

There are literally no physical representations of God that muslims worship. Even the Kaaba isn't meant to be worshiped nor is it meant to be a physical representation of God. God will even allow it to be destroyed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qi8tGESoxA
(first 3 minutes)

Also in Islam God has punished people en masse before (people of Noah are just 1 example of this)

Allah has given human beings free will to do both good and evil since life is a test and those who endure in times of adversity will be rewarded. in spite of this muslims still believe in worldly punishments so as u can see free will and evil were allowed to exist so that worship and faith would have more merit (the prayer of humans with the free will to commit evil are of more value than the prayers of angels who are programmed to praise God and are incapable of evil).

Either way my main argument was just that you could hardly compare the fragility and worthlessness of idols as representation of Gods to anything in Islam (kaaba, quran, other symbols of islam will be lifted/destroyed prior to the day of judgement and allowed so by God when they have served their purpose since they were never meant to be worshipped as Allah in and of themselves). Not really trying to be preachy.

As I said, theological handwaving sounds like cope. Keeping aside metaphysical arguments there is little practical difference between how either of those groups use customs and objects to worship their respective gods.

Also, to my atheist mind, the free will argument sounds like an excuse for inaction.

[UWSL] Further, the premise of this argument is questionable. It seems like everyone is assuming an islamic framework for how another belief works. Because divinely smiting a mortal for blasphemy is something youd expect the islamic god would do[/UWSL]

@Diocel thoughts

It does make a difference since a religion that ascribes physical objects divine value loses credibility when said objects function like any other (hindu idol does not function any differently than a greek water fountain piss statue). The Quran has ideological functions since it is the meaning of the words itself that is of profound value not the papers in the physical book (was initially passed by word of mouth and later transcribed for accessibility/convenience). And if places of worship are destroyed it isn't comparable to idols being destroyed since muslims were commanded to pray in anyway they can (even in the barren lands of a battlefield)

For one, Hindus can easily deny any divine value to these objects like muslims do. Some catholic sects belive in divine spirit during mass but others don't and see it as purely symbolic.

Secondly, from a hindu perspective, how would you know that the hindu gods did not exact judgement on this mortal. I don't think even hindus expect God to strike you down with lightning the moment you touch his idols with a blasphemous thought. (assuming such an action is characteristic of gods in the first place) . Maybe some tragedy will befall that woman down the line vis a vis divine will.
i think i may be too low IQ to understand this part
Basically what I'm saying is, the legitimacy of Hindu Gods is put into question here because of their non-retaliation to blasphemy. But it seems the only reason such a retaliation is expected in the first place is because the people asking this question are muslims, whose God is well known to exact such judgement(at least in scripture).

You are assuming that other Gods work in the same framework but that is not necessarily true.

Finally snapping and releasing all that pent-up rage from years of suppressing her innate natural desires to get half naked and show off her body for attention from Chads and simps like all toilets.

Curry should have ripped her ninja hood off, bent her over the counter and given her a good spicy dicka masala right there in the store. "Justice" in Muslim countries usually mean a woman who gets r0ped is found guilty of adultery, and the r0pist is listened to and believed while the women's evidence is worth nothing in court. Curry would probably get the honor of throwing the first rock at her stoning, that's muslim justice too.

Last edited:
im talking about the credibility of the religion. so i dont mind the lack of punishment nearly as much as the inability for these Gods to protect these statues if they're necessary for the religion.
Before writing it off as "inability" maybe one should question if the willingness or intention exists.
the fact that there's no way for these statues to prove that they're anything more than objects crafted by sculptors doesn't help either since they're pivotal for worship.
I don't see how them being pivotal for worship necessiates them to be anything more than objects. I think you are taking a very islamic interpretation of paganism wherein the object is literally believed to be the god.

it doesn't. it's just another reason for why the religion isn't credible and for why OP's provided video is a blow to Hinduism for which u cant find an equivalent to Islam (for ex people burn the Quran all the time but this doesn't compare to the events of the video since we dont worship physical copies of the Quran we study and observe its contents which go beyond ink and paper and are largely memorized by muslims anyway). idc much for discussing which religion is better than the other just that this video is brutal for hindus and that the legitimacy of this response is questionable:
These sound like pretty bold and far reaching claims especially given the pettiness of event at hand. I've said all I wanted to say in their rebuttal.