Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [VIDEO] Toilet takes LSD; interesting look at the inner workings of the female brain

Woman are Relative to Stupid , whats new .

"white guys...black guys" lol

While when i took magic mushrooms i was dreaming about foids dancing on poles inside the trucks that come around clockwise,then a demon and then was watching some music videos and felt like i'm the cameraman shit was dope, some bug was climbing a flower and i was smiling and laughing like i was a kid again. I should order some growth kit and experience that again. I was never talking anything when i was high. foids are fucked in the head JFL

Notice the guy is still pretty much chill but he was on LSD too....I'm gonna try it sometime w alcohol I bet I won't act like this

Okay. Mans worst vs. woman's worst are very different.
I had PCP or some synthetic cannabinoids in my weed. Lost my shit for almost a full year. Thought I was Inside a computer. I was dreading when the aliens will pull the plug on the simulation.
Also broke my hand punched a wall but didn't feel it thanks to the Superman drug you don't even feel your feet on the floor

Notice the guy is still pretty much chill but he was on LSD too....I'm gonna try it sometime w alcohol I bet I won't act like this
LSD is such an intoxicating drug that you will not even feel alcohol on it, it's best to get a benzodiazepine instead.

I would suggest shrooms instead, LSD last very long and is a dopamine agonist so it's very amphetamine like imho, grinding your jaw a lot by the time it's over you'll have a migraine.

Daddy issues much?

You are fat but it turns me on :feelskek: Daddy x1002020 per minute :foidSoy:

I would suggest shrooms instead, LSD last very long
my trip lasted like 8h but i added more shrooms because i haven't felt anything at first and it was a mistake

my trip lasted like 8h but i added more shrooms because i haven't felt anything at first and it was a mistake
oof, yeah I took two premade vails of 4-ACO-DMT and tripped fucking balls and had the worst trip of my life, all because I took 3 fat bong rips and it fucking made me lose my mind, I don't know how I didn't go to the hospital but I just rode it out.

Foid is incapable of lies and deceit for 10 minutes.

While when i took magic mushrooms i was dreaming about foids dancing on poles inside the trucks that come around clockwise,then a demon and then was watching some music videos and felt like i'm the cameraman shit was dope, some bug was climbing a flower and i was smiling and laughing like i was a kid again. I should order some growth kit and experience that again. I was never talking anything when i was high. foids are fucked in the head JFL
:feelsahh::feelsahh::smonk::smonk:

Okay. Mans worst vs. woman's worst are very different.
I had PCP or some synthetic cannabinoids in my weed. Lost my shit for almost a full year. Thought I was Inside a computer. I was dreading when the aliens will pull the plug on the simulation.
Also broke my hand punched a wall but didn't feel it thanks to the Superman drug you don't even feel your feet on the floor
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: