Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Video] Two female police officers not able to catch a framecel manlet

Nigga slowly jogged away

The second one was even too lazy to run after him

Lmao.

I witnessed this myself once. I saw two females arresting some gypsy and the guy I kid you not just fucking bitch slapped the hand cuffs out of one of their hands and just fucking ran away and women just stood there and didn't know what to do. They did the same thing they done here started running after him (if you even call it running, pathetic attempt). In a country where the Police is disarmed It's obvious physical force will be required to actually stop someone. Perhaps then it's a good idea to select the most physically able?

Jfl the only reason anyone would get arrested by those two is if he actually wanted to be arrested. No way they can actually overpower a physically able man.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ''Women can do the same jobs as men''

Women run so fucking weird.

Woman in police/army is such a bullshit they are weak, slow and dumb who the fuck they can protect?

Women run so fucking weird.
Have you seen how women throw? They are like retarded children. Women can't even run and throw with proper technique. Why are they allowed to leave kitchen again?

I found a good clip on this. Women don't use rest of their body to throw. Plus they throw like they didn't have a preferred hand. Wow are women retarded??? :giga:

Last edited:
Are those cops ? JFL.

ABSOLUTE MISOGYNIST KEKS
I agree with equal pay for equal work.

PoliceMAN work is to get the guy. They get the guy and get paid.
PoliceWOMAN work is to get the guy as well. They don't get the guy then they don't get paid.

Equal Work. Equal Pay. Do the same the other does and you will get the same payment. Don't and you get nothing.

What's wrong with that?
ABSOLUTE MISOGYNIST KEKS

Last edited: