Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Videos from Moscow Concert shooting plus a video of a shooter being interrogated

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran

where is the interrogation vid?

Shooter being interrogated

Where's the video of shooter being interrogated

Where did you find the videos from

One more video of one of the shooters getting arrested

Shooter being interrogated

View attachment 1102588
Of course, it just had to be stupid, third-rate, discount mercenaries recruited completely anonymously, while someone, somewhere announces and gives credit to the proxy terror group in the immediate aftermath. This whole thing stinks of a high level deniable (covert) op. This shooter sounds like he's from Tajikistan or maybe Afghanistan.

Mossad and CIA are casually whistling right now, with their hands in their pockets, walking along like, "nope, not me. I wasn't there, haha."

A very slow torturous death for that ethnic, maybe years worth.
I hope they find all his genetic relations and torture them to death too.

Of course, it just had to be stupid, third-rate, discount mercenaries recruited completely anonymously, while someone, somewhere announces and gives credit to the proxy terror group in the immediate aftermath. This whole thing stinks of a high level deniable (covert) op. This shooter sounds like he's from Tajikistan or maybe Afghanistan.

Mossad and CIA are casually whistling right now, with their hands in their pockets, walking along like, "nope, not me. I wasn't there, haha."
Kikes dancing right now

I am out of loop, what kind of concert was it? I mean like pop? rock? classic? technofaggot?

Then why they would warn Moscow two weeks prior?

Then why they would warn Moscow two weeks prior?
To cover their own asses officially, of course. And precisely who the fuck is "they" here?

Also, warn them about what exactly? What details did they give? Did they even have details? If so, how did they acquire that information? Was it credible? If it was, why wasn't that intelligence shared to save lives?

"Hey Russkies, you should be careful about those terrorists. It'd be a real shame if something were to happen soon." This is useless info. This is like a local thug saying to a business owner, "you should be careful about those thieves. It'd be a real shame if something were to happen soon." And then two weeks later his own street gang smashes the window and robs the store and no one is the wiser.

You're seeing this through a naive lens. You have no idea just how dirty and evil (some say amoral, I say evil) these people are.

Last edited:
What

Apparently islam saved 100 people whats up with that?

Is there a person named islam?

And people here support this :feelsseriously: