Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Vidyamaxxing is actually legit,all I think of is objectives in games now

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
I suggest this to all khhv truecels like me,when you get addicted to video games your reality starts to shift through them.Now all day all I think is doing this doing that in online games:feelsXmas::feelsmage:

Too damaged from LDAring to vidyamxx

Too damaged from LDAring to vidyamxx
I used to be the same actually but now I started to enjoy vidya once again after years which is lifefuel for me
I think you should look for games you will enjoy and you will feel a lot better

I suggest this to all khhv truecels like me,when you get addicted to video games your reality starts to shift through them.Now all day all I think is doing this doing that in online games:feelsXmas::feelsmage:
I do the same thing

been vidyamaxxing since age 5 or so :feelsokman: jazz jackrabbit 2/command and conquer 1/prehistorik 2/settlers 2/neverhood anyone? :feelsaww:

Last edited:
There are barely any good games released nowadays and I lost most of interest to gaming cope.
You're right. Just play older games. Games before 2010 are mostly pretty based.

Damn I thought I was the only one. Now I view my daily activities as "tasks/objectives" that give my life points when I complete them. It's not much, but it's a cope at least to take my mind of things

What games give you joy?

kinda sucks playing by self. Atleast it’s good I have a self limit forvidya, never get too deep into it for my own good

GTA was good shit, EVE online is good to grind, runescape too, and DayZ really fun solo or even better if you find a buddy but I dont like to voice chat with normies anymore.

Hell yeah. Vidya got me through many years of late shift retail jobs. There was something so personally satisfying about having a great time on some Vidya, high as shit, while most everyone else was asleep. Having things to accomplish was great because real life was so pointless.

Now that I have a "real job" and have things I'm in charge of at work and actual accomplishments, I crave video games way less, if at all.

Vidya passes the time which is nice but if you play all the time for years, you start to wonder where your life went

I also find myself thinking of it as well a lot. It is a supreme cope and I would probably go to the emergency room without.

been vidyamaxxing since age 5 or so :feelsokman: jazz jackrabbit 2/command and conquer 1/prehistorik 2/settlers 2/neverhood anyone? :feelsaww:
I liked the command and conquer series as well though ive found that old rts games have not aged well and theres not much fun to be had unless youre lanning with friends

What games give you joy?
I'm not sure if maybe I just have a better imagination that others, but I love any kind of "open world" game where I can create a story for myself. I think the last time I enjoyed a game with its own story was Halo.

right now I'm playing a lot of arma, with the ravage mod, which adds zombies and AI-controlled raiders. It's like day-Z, but single player and nobody ever steals your stuff. I also like minecraft, but I haven't played in a while. Always single player, and I always make up a story for the things I build.

kinda sucks playing by self.
For me, I always find it sucks playing with other people. What pisses me off is that every time I've tried to play with other people, the do everything super fast like they're mainlining riddilin. I used to play diablo (old as fuck, I know) and I'd go online and everyone was just rushing every fucking quest.

I don't get how people enjoy things going that fast.

No vidya for your face boyo

Whatever helps you cope.
Your avi is addicting to look at.

For me, I always find it sucks playing with other people. What pisses me off is that every time I've tried to play with other people, the do everything super fast like they're mainlining riddilin. I used to play diablo (old as fuck, I know) and I'd go online and everyone was just rushing every fucking quest.

I don't get how people enjoy things going that fast.

Yeah even a stoner-buddy of mine does this, he's always better at games, dare I say a tryhard. My other buddy is more like me chilling but he's a simp for the first guy and he'd rather play with that dude than me, yeah, even my friends realize I'm low tier garbage, hence why I say friends are overrated.

I liked the command and conquer series as well though ive found that old rts games have not aged well and theres not much fun to be had unless youre lanning with friends
yeah basic shit like control groups or amove are missing :feelswhat: still it was nice back in the day. nowadays only rts is sc2. wish the cnc series was resurrected or remaster of cnc3 which needs it desperately. though it may be coming since ea remastered cnc1 :feelsaww:

Last edited:
yeah basic shit like control groups or amove are missing :feelswhat: still it was nice back in the day. nowadays only rts is sc2. wish the cnc series were be resurrected or remaster of cnc3 which needs it desperately. though it may be coming since ea remastered cnc1 :feelsaww:
Yeah i have nothing but good memories of playing cnc in the early 2000s wasting hundreds of hours on that game

Based. Similar thing I have done with books and medit
Ation

yea im playing eso allday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back