Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Vigilante pedophile hunters catch incels.

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★
These past months I have been watching a lot of these vigilante pedophile hunters on jewtube, rumble etc.
Half of the guys caught in these operations are these incel guys. They both look and behave like incels and they came to meet some 14 year old girl. I imagine it's the only response they have ever received on these dating apps.

These incels are then doxed and shamed publicly on the Web for amusement. I don't mind these groups catching some creepy guys but I don't like seeing incels cough like this. The worst one is Elizxbeth. She is a hot young girl playing decoy to lure out these incels and publicity humiliate them further.

She dresses provocative in sexy shorts and showing of her sexy legs and the incels think they are going to experience heaven. Instead they get infamous worldwide for being pedophiles and their lives are even more ruined. For meeting a 14 year old girl that is.

Let me make this clear: I myself would never go for a 14 year old girl. It's just the way I think and the way I am.

Have you guys seen any of this? What are your thoughts on this?

I don't mind these groups catching some creepy guys but I don't like seeing incels cough like this.

I don't get it. Which predators are you okay with them catching?

I have no sympathy for those pathetic retards

That goes for both the retards who fall for the pedo bait and the pedo hunters themselves

Sometimes it's amusing to see. Most of the times though, it's incredibly sad and pathetic. Especially when they get to the explaining part. ''This is the first time I did this'' no shit, because you're ugly my guy. But you know what's even more pathetic? The people going around baiting subhumans with female attention that they've never felt before in their lives. Fuck that. It tends to be more bullying than catching genuine predators.

Notice how chad is never caught on these shows for being a pedophile. or how women pedophiles are NEVER shown on these shows

She dresses provocative in sexy shorts and showing of her sexy legs and the incels think they are going to experience heaven. Instead they get infamous worldwide for being pedophiles and their lives are even more ruined. For meeting a 14 year old girl that is.
Their mistake is because they are meeting them for sex, which is entirely unethical and illegal!

Instead they should just meet them for wholesome bigbro+littlesis intentions like "I'll teach you how to play chess" or "let's take a trip to the zoo together because your actual dad neglects you"

But nothing lewd! Keep it non-sexual, just be a wholesome protector of the teen girls guys.

Sometimes it's amusing to see. Most of the times though, it's incredibly sad and pathetic. Especially when they get to the explaining part. ''This is the first time I did this'' no shit, because you're ugly my guy. But you know what's even more pathetic? The people going around baiting subhumans with female attention that they've never felt before in their lives. Fuck that. It tends to be more bullying than catching genuine predators.
+1

I agree with you.

These past months I have been watching a lot of these vigilante pedophile hunters on jewtube, rumble etc.
Half of the guys caught in these operations are these incel guys. They both look and behave like incels and they came to meet some 14 year old girl. I imagine it's the only response they have ever received on these dating apps.

These incels are then doxed and shamed publicly on the Web for amusement. I don't mind these groups catching some creepy guys but I don't like seeing incels cough like this. The worst one is Elizxbeth. She is a hot young girl playing decoy to lure out these incels and publicity humiliate them further.

Let me make this clear: I myself would never go for a 14 year old girl. It's just the way I think and the way I am.

Who cares if they are incels? They tried to meet up and have sex with a kid that is disgusting and they should be 100% doxxed and shamed for that

Who cares if they are incels? They tried to meet up and have sex with a kid that is disgusting and they should be 100% doxxed and shamed for that
I can't help myself to not feel empathy towards them though.

I mean it's the only female attention they have ever gotten and it ends up in a complete nightmare for them.

Lusting after a 14 year old is not pedophilia btw

I can't help myself to not feel empathy towards them though.

I mean it's the only female attention they have ever gotten and it ends up in a complete nightmare for them.
I feel empathy for them, But I feel like they need to get called out before they Rape someones kid

But the age laws are dumb If the kid is consenting and tricking the man its wrong

I feel empathy for them, But I feel like they need to get called out before they Rape someones kid

But the age laws are dumb If the kid is consenting and tricking the man its wrong
If I had kids I wouldn't want them going around fucking at that age, sure. Pedo hunters like Elisxbeth use her looks and sex appeal to lure these incels. Somehow it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I have watched virtually every To Catch a Predator episode including specials. (the Chris Hansen show).

I can't remember a single good looking guy on that show, basically every predator was literally either an incel or in a betabux dead bedroom marriage. There were also some hardcore psychos but that is a separate league on its own.

You would have to be both desperate and stupid to even attempt what they have, that is why you see only subhumans get caught.

It's hebaphilia. I know, but they get branded as pedophiles.

It’s more like “men being attracted to women in their child bearing prime” iphile

I have watched virtually every To Catch a Predator episode including specials. (the Chris Hansen show).

I can't remember a single good looking guy on that show, basically every predator was literally either an incel or in a betabux dead bedroom marriage. There were also some hardcore psychos but that is a separate league on its own.

You would have to be both desperate and stupid to even attempt what they have, that is why you see only subhumans get caught.
I love the Chris Hansen shows and have watched most of them. You have a point Bro. Only ugly guys would fall for this.

I think its their fault. They should know as incels that if a girl is playing easy with them is because A: The girl wants to murder or rob or B: Its a prank of some kind.

I think its their fault. They should know as incels that if a girl is playing easy with them is because A: The girl wants to murder or rob or B: Its a prank of some kind.
I can't argue with that Bro.

Notice how chad is never caught on these shows for being a pedophile. or how women pedophiles are NEVER shown on these shows
Regarding women, I remember Chris Hansen saying that women operate differently, as in they prey on children they know, e.g. relatives, students, as a kind of way to reduce risk.

So because of that they avoid meeting random kids online. Usually it is men that either meet random kids, or kidnap them. As far as women perverts go, they already have access to children by being nannies, kindergarten or primary school teachers.

This phenomenon is simply psychos abusing agecuck laws to get outlets for their violent, sadistic streaks. They also prey on the incel's loneliness.

These psycho-vigilantes have no place doing this. They think they are above the law. Even worse, no sexual crime has been committed, nor do they know if it'd have happened.

I hate pedos and DO NOT condone them. HOWEVER, if you did simple stats on "average pedo height" and "average pedo facial attractiveness" or "average pedo male pattern baldlness age" I reckon you'd get 5'7, 3.5/10, and 25 as your answers. Take that whichever way you will, but it's not simply a case of "pedos are evil scum" but more "pedos are evil scum who also have bad genetics". A 6'2, 7/10 face dude with a full set of hair would never be a pedo, even if he is "evil scum" he has the genetics to live a legally fulfilling sex life. I have never seen such a type "caught" by Chris Hansen. If someone can debunk me, go ahead. But I've yet to see it.

Last edited:
For reference, Chris Hansen is 6'1. He's slightly above average height. Yet whenever you see "to catch a predator" he seems to be 6'6 in comparison. Take that whichever way you will...

^ Why are pedos always short, ugly, and balding. What a coincidence. Where's the 6'4 pedophile who heightmogs/facemogs/hairmogs Chris Hansen (who is basically an average white dude)? Almost like personality isn't the only component.

It's ALWAYS guys like this. I wonder why?
It's because almost all pedos are also "normies" and would gladly sleep with adult women if they had sufficiently good genes for it. Brad Pitt may well have been a pedo if he had identical brain genetics but Danny Devito looks genetics.

until i get the wealth that im yearning, i'll travel to cambodia or thailand and bang some 14 year olds on a weekly basis.

I do not think that being attracted to a 14-year-old is pedophilia. But if you fall for one of these "pedo-bait" schemes you're retarded and you deserve the consequences of your actions, these vigilante schemes are only good if they're protecting real children.

A lot of child abusers aren't pedophiles, they just take any opportunity they can get and might think children are easier to manipulate to get sex. It's just like some people aren't gay, but still have gay sex because it's more accessible. Desperation leads to weird effects. That's why I think lots of these predators caught look awful.

I hate normies so fucking much. They are cruel and soulless

People turn their head away when hearing it, but vigilantism by definition cannot be justice. By their nature, vigilantes don't find themselves on legal authority and vigilantes reject formal processes. It's about perceived crime and perceived retribution, meaning their whole purpose is based on fickle hearts and minds. Vigilantism is a symptom of a broader lack of justice in society, but it's not an any fitting substitute for the law.

Vigilantes' goal isn't to seek the best result, it's to seek out of the most beautiful deterrence, the ugliest criminals, and the most satisfying punishment. The idea of temperance and prudence strikes them as weak while fury and impulse are how they validate themselves. The ,,them" in this case is very common because the masses like the spectacle of righteous violence.

This phenomenon is simply psychos abusing agecuck laws to get outlets for their violent, sadistic streaks. They also prey on the incel's loneliness.

These psycho-vigilantes have no place doing this. They think they are above the law. Even worse, no sexual crime has been committed, nor do they know if it'd have happened.

Elisxbeth is not pretty at all ,
Let me explain.
Shes in mid 20's maybe early 30's
She can pass as 29 not as 13.

The problem is when the horny guy arrives hes thinking "this is one developed 13 year old, and assumes shes on some hormones"

Also, she is a make up and photoshop artist,
She takes pictures with tons of make up on, and shes good with make up,
Then uses filters to look young.

So yeah she looks hot on pics but she isnt irl,
She looks like a pig.

And her legs arent sexy they are wobbly and weird and she looks like a pig.

Shes kinda evil because she is really luring them,
they dont always show how she pressures them to come, some guys were like "I'm not sure.."
Then she starts pressuring them to come , just to have someone to humiliate online for views.

Yeah those guys are incels and oldcels,
But they are so dumb not knowing no 13 year old would text someone who isnt a chad to come visit her...

Chad fucks underage girls and gets away with it
Chads get away with worse things like murder and rape,
law applies to ugly people mostly

Chads get away with worse things like murder and rape,
law applies to ugly people mostly
even if a chad gets caught being a serial killer he will have girls sending him letters