Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Violent Sheboon bashes a White girls head into the pavement repeatedly

bro probably has brain damage now

that sheboon thick :feelsohh: look how she took out the white foid too:feelsohh:

Based niggers and boons

Niggers are fucking dangerous

Based, look all those dogs-fuckers had brain damages when aggressive niggers bashes their head.

lol at dumb normies throwing their lives away over Highschool beef. She will definitely be left a vegetable.

Nigger shenanigans

that sheboon thick :feelsohh: look how she took out the white foid too:feelsohh:
all rice men should racemixx with african sheboons to get strong tall big dicked healthy hapa sons.Imagine if ER with all his money decided to africamaxx instead of rotting in comiefornia

lol at dumb normies throwing their lives away over Highschool beef. She will definitely be left a vegetable.
I never understood why people engaged in violence I always avoided it.

all rice men should racemixx with african sheboons to get strong tall big dicked healthy hapa sons
Kike speech bubble

I never understood why people engaged in violence I always avoided it.
to protect social status. If a man gets humiliated he will engage in violence to assert dominance and reinstate social hierarchy. Apparently 75% of murders are done because man feel that their social status is threatened.

to protect social status. If a man gets humiliated he will engage in violence to assert dominance and reinstate social hierarchy. Apparently 75% of murders are done because man feel that their social status is threatened.
Makes sense I never had a social status. So I never felt threatened for it.

Haven't seen you in a while

Direct blows to the back of the head. Surviving that is worse than dying.

did she die?? im waiting to smoke that skinny dog fucking white hoe pack

Can I have that knocked out gal?

She'd be safer in my basement

America is so scary
Other country would not do this

violent apes shoot them all (in meincraft)