Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Virgin losers making fun of other virgin losers

IT in a nutshell

Gaslighting at its best.

Starterpacks are dumb as shit. Most of the people behind these posts and upvote this shit are the type to play Animal Crossing and pay for OnlyFans and donate to Twitch Thots, and the highlight of their life is watching all 20+ Marvel Cinematic Movies.

i) Women are the unhygienic ones, they say their vaginas clean themselves, they don't shower for days/weeks, sex-havers have sex in the most disgusting hotspots of microbial biodiversity imaginable like cars or toilets. Our hygiene is not the problem. Furthermore, when you need skin care it's already too late because your face will be irreversibly mangled with scars before any notable changes due to medication appear.

ii) Sociable (e.g. neurotypical) people are born that way, autism is a form of social disability that is mostly genetically determined (like most/all mental health issues). You can improve your skills, but the knowledge is only useful in known situations, but as soon as a new situation appears you will be overtaxed with it. Just like an untalented child who tries to learn math, but fails to understand it and can therefore only learn known problems by hard - known problems can be solved, new problems will lead to failure, because he has no intuition/natural talent and will need too much time to solve the problem in a socially accepted fashion. And because human beings are unpredictable, a non-neurotypical person will always fail to blend in to a certain degree even with years and years of "training".

iii) Incels are definetely not boring/without any interests, I had conversations with brocels about all kinds of things like architecture, history, biology, etc. - many of them mog other people to hell and back when it comes to knowdlege, because they had the time to acquire knowledge.

iv) Maybe because not everyone is a richfag or wants to treat clothing as a form of science? The white middle-class hipster is at it again. Furthermore, chad can literally look like a hobo and nobody cares. It doesn't matter what the clothes are, it matters who is in the clothes. Everything looks hot on chad.

v) Again nobody says that.

vi) Because it's a sisyphean task. Furthermore, women can come in all shapes and even be disgustingly obese - and they still get accepted, while they want a man to be in a godlike shape both mentally and physically. Then they complain about toxic masculinity, because men cannot feel weak, but as soon as a man complains/talks about his feelings he gets called whiny by the very same people who propagate the feminist myth of toxic masculinity.
Showering is like um... Boring, tee hee.

Time to project my laziness onto men *giggles*
The first point is muh shower. 80% of women don't shower daily

>is unhealthy and unwilling to work on themselves
I want to gymmaxxx but soy politicans in my area have closed down gyms.

I also posted a study a couple of weeks ago that showed that lonely people shower more
Surreal. Completely surreal. Everything cucktears or others say about us could be said about them.

just showermaxx boyos, take 20 showers a day and youll ascend.

top kek

the creator of that meme should be nominated for the retard of the year award. Even the guy that ate the coronavirus bat is Einstein in comparison

"Hey look at me! My name is memerobber69 (like the sexual position xD) and the only way I'm relevant is making meme on the internet."

Last edited:
only men have to try, women do nothing jfl

What you learn (or should) early on in life is only ugly people need to achieve anything to be noticed. All those "issues" have no effect if you're attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back