Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Virgin Men, Even Good Looking Ones, Are Absolutely DESPISED by Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Reminds me of this incel TV video I saw where this Tyronelite couldn’t get anyone to go out with him. It proves all the more that women despise virgins, and will never have respect for you as a virgin even if you are good looking. I remember my older brother (he’s much better looking than me) was having a party when I was younger and he had some foids over. Him and all his friends gathered around in a circle and started playing truth or dare. As they played, they learned one of their Chadlite friends was a virgin despite being in a relationship because of religious beliefs. As soon as he left the room, all the foids started talking, gossiping and criticizing him for being virgin, even tho he was good looking. As a man, women expect you to completely overpower them in bed. They want to know that the man they are fucking is a conquerer who has slept with many many women and had lots of sexual experience. The thought of fucking a non virgin, even if he’s good looking is repulsive to women. They want a man who knows can fuck them hard and is sought after by many women.

View: https://youtu.be/mU1kQ-NSAGg

jesus that's suifuel

fucking dumb cunts, while we value things like this they despise, no nothing wrong at all with these brainless creatures

That was fucking painful when they all started to dropout.

They can go to hell along with their braindead opinions for all I care tbh. How do you even think about a woman's opinion about anything at this point :feelshehe:

Well, at least these women are honest. There are whores out there that lie about being virgin to be with a virgin male.

jesus that's suifuel

fucking dumb cunts, while we value things like this they despise, no nothing wrong at all with these brainless creatures
They can go to hell along with their braindead opinions for all I care tbh. How do you even think about a woman's opinion about anything at this point :feelshehe:

that dude isn't chad, this thread is cope

only sub8 virgins are hated

Being a virgin past teen years is death. There is no such thing as "holding out" when you're a male.

He is Tyrone at least, easily a 7/10 for his race

these are tyrones
Well, chads, chadlites and high tier normies can lie about their virginity
high tier normies definitely CANNOT get away with admitting it, they need to lie

this thread is grey as fuck.
It's just sub 8 law.

Being a virgin past teen years is death. There is no such thing as "holding out" when you're a male.
Indeed. A virgin female is to men what a male with a huge body count is to women. Women perceive a virgin man the same way we would perceive a woman with a huge body count. Being virgin = over

I actually thought virginity was a noble and virtuous thing when I was younger.

jesus that's suifuel

He's also a cuck for trying to get with whores from a game show.

Being a virgin simply indicates a mans lack of abilities to 'secure resources' and that's not what foids want

they need to lie

That’s not true, at age 20 almost no one is a virgin, 10%, do you really think those 10% are anywhere near being a 6 or 7?

People lie about sex sure, but not about their virginity, there simply aren’t that many virgins.

That’s not true, at age 20 almost no one is a virgin, 10%, do you really think those 10% are anywhere near being a 6 or 7?

People lie about sex sure, but not about their virginity, there simply aren’t that many virgins.
where'd you get that 10% stat? i saw a stat that said 27%

that dude isn't chad, this thread is cope

only sub8 virgins are hated
This. Chad halo overpowers it. Sure, foids would prefer a non-virgin Chad to a virgin Chad if they have equal looks, but they wouldn't prefer a non-virgin 6 to a virgin Chad

this says one in eight (12.5%) are virgins at age 26, which means the amount of 20yo virgins is even higher. Then you should factor in that guys lose their virginities later and less often than foids do.

You can be a virgin and take control in bed. It probably comes naturally if you're high T (aka horny af) and want to get her clothes off and get to fucking as fast as possible.
Women perceive a virgin man the same way we would perceive a woman with a huge body count.
Good way of putting it. It's not guaranteed to be over, but when you consider virgins are usually not very good looking or NT, it is over.
One in eight 26-year-olds are virgins because millennials are scared of intimacy, says new research
Yep a foid wrote it.

Last edited:
Wymyn act like cattle, they follow the herd. If someone hasn't been deemed worth a fuck by anyone else they just stay with the flow thinking "why should I be the one who fucks him?".
Doesn't mean if it's a deliberate "choice" like the guy in the video, wymyn brains are wired to hate ugly men and virgin men

Dude seemed perfectly normal, looks like he has "muh hobbies" too, and has his life together.

"Just focus on yourself and don't care about women bro, they'll eventually come to you!"

Just fucking lol at bluepilled faggots who give out stupid, shitty advice like that.

They hate what they can't understand, they are fucking since 12yo.