Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Breaking News: "Tall good looking kid" commits suicide

Graveyard

Graveyard

Aliencel. 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
★★
title

Supposedly he was a tall, good looking, star athlete with a lot of friends but he was bullied and committed suicide. It doesn't add up. I guess he wasn't that good looking after all. What do you think?

Last edited:
when chad gets bullied and commits suicide he gets international media coverage, when im sure there are loads of cases of when incels get bullied but obviously no one gives a singular shit

Lifefuel for hamza

when im sure there are loads of cases of when incels get bullied but obviously no one gives a singular shit
only chad and women make the news

How the fuck did he get bullied JFL. Gay

title

Supposedly he was a tall, good looking, star athlete with a lot of friends but he was bullied and committed suicide. It doesn't add up. I guess he wasn't that good looking after all. What do you think?

Over for chadcels

I Guess, GL normgroids get builled once at his lifetime, then commited suicide for nothing?

Good for him. Rest in piece, kid.

when chad gets bullied and commits suicide he gets international media coverage
Yup, this is the way of the world now. Chad is famous for being chad while folks that aren't as photogenic are forgotten.

Lookist society dictates that when an upper echelon genetic pile dies it's a big deal.

Incredible news. More genetically superior men should die.

Just set fire to your winning lottery ticket theory.

Some people cant even live on tutorial mode

I Guess, GL normgroids get builled once at his lifetime, then commited suicide for nothing?

Good for him. Rest in piece, kid.
Idk he doesn't even seem particularly good looking. Do you think he's a chad? I think it's funny how the news basically said "why would he commit suicide he's tall and good looking?" JFL pretty blackpilling tbh.

hopefully he will recover

if he was being bullied he should have left school problem solved. there must be more to this story. maybe his foid girlfriend was getting creampie smashed by the football team and he could not join in? i dont know :feelswhat: :feelsthink:

lol as a former high school teacher (2.5 years) - tall good looking kids aren't sad. The sad kids were the short nerdy ugly loners. That said, I liked them because they were never disruptive. But I doubt anybody else did.

title

wtf I get bullied everytime I go outside and I’ll never commit suicide

title

Good that he was bullied haha nigga it’s a lie that he got bullied

Tall people can't be bullied; they can only bully. This is ridiculous.

How does a good looking guy get bullied?

when chad gets bullied and commits suicide he gets international media coverage, when im sure there are loads of cases of when incels get bullied but obviously no one gives a singular shit
View attachment 1092137
Normies are used to incels roping but chads is a new one for all of us