Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VIRGIN MOUNTAN...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
to the brocel who put me on to this movie caption...

thank you...lmmaoo

I'm the black version of this guy....44 not 43...not living with mom tho....

Where the fuck can I get this movie? And are their any others? I NEED A COLLECTION

View: https://youtu.be/BGTSkAi3UKg?si=7vys9tdJpjizLtvP

I've seen this movie. Its very realistic until he finds a gf.

to the brocel who put me on to this movie caption...

thank you...lmmaoo
:feelsYall:

Credit goes to @Fat Link for first introducing this movie to the forum.

FUCK THAT SHIT...THE FUCK found a FOID as a happy ending???%
It's a movie, what do you expect? KEK

But another one that is absolutely a must-watch is Whatever.

FUCK THAT SHIT...THE FUCK found a FOID as a happy ending???%
Atleast he got laid after all the effort, Also this is in sweden in a land of mogger, Give him some Cred for that!

It's a movie, what do you expect? KEK

But another one that is absolutely a must-watch is Whatever.
I'm so depressed now...gotta get High now...what a let down...was about to watch the movie....their is no happy ending with the blackpill....I spoke about an incel movie.....JOKER ws the best so far...I just didn't like that clip of imagination with the single black mom

Atleast he got laid after all the effort, Also this is in sweden in a land of mogger, Give him some Cred for that!
sounds...JBW to me....yuck

I saw this movie. The main character is a massive cuck and a moron.

Bruh theres no JBW, Theyre both white,
JBW= Doug and carrie......Ralph and alice...mike and molley...Homer Simpson and marge...peter and lois....

outside of meet the browns...niggas ain't getting away with that shit...

a white sub 5 has a better chance of ascending than a non white one...even amongst his own race

THE DIRECTOR OF THAT MOVIE SHOULD'VE MADE THE MOVIE SO THAT WHEN HE GETS ON THE PLANE AT THE END HE FINDS OUT THAT'S THE PLANE USED TO CRASH INTO THE TWIN TOWERS DURING 9/11

I saw this movie. The main character is a massive cuck and a moron.
I'm about to get into this movie...THE INCEL TAPES...off tubing television..see what it's about

JBW= Doug and carrie......Ralph and alice...mike and molley...Homer Simpson and marge...peter and lois....

outside of meet the browns...niggas ain't getting away with that shit...

a white sub 5 has a better chance of ascending than a non white one...even amongst his own race
Hes in sweden comparing with many whites...

Its still worth a watch since that relationship still has blackpill moments.
Naw...fuck that...I'm about to get into this movie...THE INCEL TAPES..see what it's about...TUBI TV

Ok besides the part in which he appears to get successful and liked, things that don't happen to such men, there's the kindness of the main character's heart. I see that most incels are actually kind hearted deep inside, and most of them would actually do the same things this man did in this story, unfortunately true kindness, the one that most incels have is the one that gets exploited for benefit the most. reality is people use us then discard us, and as we are slaves for our confining ugliness, mankind will always remain slaves to genetics and material.

now Im having visions of fat links avi as the mc :feelsPop:

:lul::lul::lul: you can't be srs
Why is that so surprising? It could have been anyone who recommended that movie. Why is it so unbelievable that it was him? :feelshaha:

Why is that so surprising? It could have been anyone who recommended that movie. Why is it so unbelievable that it was him? :feelshaha:
I think they poking...making fun of Elliot Rodgers in this movie THE INCEL TAPES

I don't know tbh but his name clicks with how fat the mc is. now I imagine fat link to look exactly like this actor.

Naw...fuck that...I'm about to get into this movie...THE INCEL TAPES..see what it's about...TUBI TV
I didn't enjoy it. it was very amateurish.

no scene continuity
not much connection between the locations and the character development.
the script had no vector, it was a loosely connected mesh of concepts.
also it lacked an understanding of the incel experience.

I didn't enjoy it. it was very amateurish.

no scene continuity
not much connection between the locations and the character development.
the script had no vector, it was a loosely connected mesh of concepts.
also it lacked an understanding of the incel experience.
Yea....the movie was off.. .I stopped watching it like halfway....