Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virgin shaming in IncelTears community.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kzxggj/i_said_id_answer_this_as_a_reply_for_their/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title suggests, virgin shaming taking place in IncelTears community and it fuсking disgusts me how the roastie compared virgin shaming to slut shaming when being a degenerate is a choice.

Reminder that the group description says that the subreddit is only about mocking self-labelled incels yet all this virgin shaming implies otherwise.

ebin comeback habe my upboats m'lady

Baldpill

God blessed you with a 2nd chance here.

Amen.

Why do you faggots keep messaging them?

Why people here systematically bring Reddit shit here? I don't understand. I don't even remember that Reddit exist if people don't mention it.

Wasn't there a poll that 75% of them were virgins? It's just projection.

Wasn't there a poll that 75% of them were virgins? It's just projection.
Most of the foids from that subreddit likely aren’t virgins and that is the fucked up truth.

Most of the foids from that subreddit likely aren’t virgins and that is the fucked up truth.
Lmao of course not, there are like 0 virgin chicks over the age of 20. When you have a dozen guys throwing themselves at you a day what do you expect?
lmao seriously?
Yeah I wish I still had it, but does it really surprise you? All the dudes on there are desperate simps.

imagine bragging about something you literally have to do nothing to achieve

hope this cunt dies painfully

Lmao of course not, there are like 0 virgin chicks over the age of 20. When you have a dozen guys throwing themselves at you a day what do you expect?

Yeah I wish I still had it, but does it really surprise you? All the dudes on there are desperate simps.
Women are just degenerates wanting to be seen as ‘oppressed’, despite living on easy mode.