Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgindestiny an epic failure of a gymcel

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
He has been lifting for 10+ years and still looks like shit also he way over complicates gym training with concurrent periodization, full body workouts, special exercises ect... chad runs an regular bro split and looks like this

Meanwhile betadestiny with all his full body workouts, concurrent periodization and rack pulls above the knee looks like this

Last edited:
Are you a gambler alt?

Why do you hate him so much?

I thought you said you were going to stop these posts

lol stop photoshopping his pics

He's a filthy degenerate. I'm glad you are making more of these alpha bashing threads.

Remember his name is Beta CuckStiny.

nice morph lol

You are starting to get annoying idiot

He has been lifting for 10+ years and still looks like shit also he way over complicates gym training with concurrent periodization, full body workouts, special exercises ect... chad runs an regular bro split and looks like this

Meanwhile betadestiny with all his full body workouts, concurrent periodization and rack pulls above the knee looks like this
Never stop these posts. I laugh every time I see his face.

I also love your photoshops

kek post, don't stop.

Not only that, I think that morondestiny guy lifts like 20 hours in a day. I always wonder what the fuck he actually does for living.

kek post, don't stop.

Not only that, I think that morondestiny guy lifts like 20 hours in a day. I always wonder what the fuck he actually does for living.

He has his own homegym because he was tired of getting mogged by cardio bunnies. He's been posting so much vids lately so I think he just edits and makes vids the whole day he is an incel in denial.

He worked out in the snow outside during Christmas Eve or Christmas Day because all the gyms were closed, that should tell if he's a virgin or not kek

He has his own homegym because he was tired of getting mogged by cardio bunnies. He's been posting so much vids lately so I think he just edits and makes vids the whole day he is an incel in denial.

He worked out in the snow outside during Christmas Eve or Christmas Day because all the gyms were closed, that should tell if he's a virgin or not kek

That's what I thought, that prick is a freaking NEETcel.

Are you the same idiot who did the gambler morphs? Now doing alphadestiny morphs.

You need a life bro. And that's coming from an Incel.

There's a meme in fitness circles that one can obtain a magazine cover body with just hard work. it is entirely false. Most guys need to roid to get that shredded look

Alphadestiny needs to get on test or be forever a deformed weaklet

There's a meme in fitness circles that one can obtain a magazine cover body with just hard work. it is entirely false. Most guys need to roid to get that shredded look

you can obtain a magazine body if you dont have shit genetics

You don't need roids at all. You just need low BF. The optimal male physique is easy af to obtain (unless you've destroyed your body like me kek). But bodybuilder types, like Incel types, often confuse "masculinity" for attractiveness and chase obscene size, when cutting would make them more attractive. Alphadestiny looks better when he cuts to low BF. But he'll never be good looking due to his face and height, so he has to cope.

I agree with you. He over complicates training, lol.

Training has to be complicated if you are natty