Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virtue-signalling over corona is driving me insane

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
In the UK at the moment all the normies are going insane with "clapping for the NHS"(national health service) workers:

It's like, yeah, I get it, good and all. But it's not like they aren't being rewarded or well paid anyway. Plus let's be honest, what makes them any better than a delivery courier? Those are the real heroes, but nobody gives a fuck. It's literally just "society tells you to clap these people, so clap for them", but nobody even thinks to thank other people in equally if not more important areas of society. Fucking insanity.

Last edited:
The NHS isn't a health service, it's a religion.

Really insanity

I'm jealous of UK fags because NHS is free healthcare for everyone.

This is the norm in most of the world and every remotely civilised country on earth lol. America is insane (green means universal healthcare:
1024px-Universal_Healthcare_by_Country_20191229.svg.png

Land of the free boyo! $800 is a completely fair price to spend on a 4 minute ambulance trip!

The fucking retards of my shit country are doing the same jfl

Jealous of Singapore. Cheap private hospital that are good like Gleneagles and mount Elizabeth. Good when you need something like wisdom teeth removal

This is the norm in most of the world and every remotely civilised country on earth lol. America is insane (green means universal healthcare:
1024px-Universal_Healthcare_by_Country_20191229.svg.png

Land of the free boyo! $800 is a completely fair price to spend on a 4 minute ambulance trip!
I I cannae get my head round the fact you actually have to pay for an ambulance. Youse also try to rip us ukcels for our teeth when I can get a filling for 15 quid while it probably costs you lot a couple of hundred dollars. Youse get fuckin shafted when it comes to medical/dental bills.