[News] Visa has blacklisted Gab, Andrew Torba, and his whole family. They can no longer use their cards.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
59d 21h 27m

Once upon a time I said Bitcoin was hacker money for people who wanted to do illegal things. But now I see, if you can be banned from using your goddamn debit card at your goddamn bank? This is new to me. New and scary. A bank isn't like Twitter. Twitter can set their own terms. But you can't tell me what to do with my money.

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
98d 3h 14m
Fuck those companies tbh. Just process payments and shut your mouths you money grabbing kikes. Paypal too.

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Major
★★★
6d 13h 40m
Yeah - I love how people are just waking up to this. I remember back when Wikileaks started dropping the cables and other classified documents back in 2010 and Visa cut them off and bitcoin was one of the only ways to get money to them. That is what got me into bitcoin initially because I didn't understand it at first (oh if only I had kept the coins i mined back then).

Then it was Alex Jones who i believe has only one bank account left.

I think Martin Sellner from Generation Identity has been banned from all banking.

Torba is just the latest one.

It was like social media and cancel culture - they were slow when they first got going. They just came after a few people to see if they could get away with it. Now it's every week. It will escalate as well - I can see them starting to ban just regular folks who said nigger or white lives matter. Given the kind of dysfunction in the financial system and the weaponisation of the dollar system by the last few administrations. I really wonder how much longer Visa and Mastercard and conventional banks will be a thing.

Zettacel

Zettacel

☹ ★ ∈ KD6-3.7 ⋑ ★ ☹
★★★★★
42d 22h 37m

Survivor of the battle of r/incels. 08/11/2017. R.I.P to the fallen.
Veteran of the battle of r/inceltears 08/04/2020

Y

your personality

Officer
★★★★
3d 21h 20m
Yeah - I love how people are just waking up to this. I remember back when Wikileaks started dropping the cables and other classified documents back in 2010 and Visa cut them off and bitcoin was one of the only ways to get money to them. That is what got me into bitcoin initially because I didn't understand it at first (oh if only I had kept the coins i mined back then).

Then it was Alex Jones who i believe has only one bank account left.

I think Martin Sellner from Generation Identity has been banned from all banking.

Torba is just the latest one.

It was like social media and cancel culture - they were slow when they first got going. They just came after a few people to see if they could get away with it. Now it's every week. It will escalate as well - I can see them starting to ban just regular folks who said nigger or white lives matter. Given the kind of dysfunction in the financial system and the weaponisation of the dollar system by the last few administrations. I really wonder how much longer Visa and Mastercard and conventional banks will be a thing.
It's gotten so literal too. Women can literally dig up years old posts you made that are 'problematic', declare that you are canceled on twitter, and you lose your job and any friends IRL

Normies have a lot more to lose from this though, and they can only complain for the time being while not being able to do a thing about it.

Higgscel

Higgscel

Veteran
★★★★★
35d 10h 36m
Seen this happen before, some middle eastern guy was critical of islam, so mastercard just straight up canned his card. Paypal has also pulled this shit. And some bank also pulled it for a proud boy.
TBH, payment providers shouldn't be allowed to do this unless the card is being used for illegal purposes.
Paying for a sim contract or internet provider is probably going to suck, however if they want to buy anything online, they can just go down to a convenience store, and pick up a temp cash card.

Cancel culture is getting out of fucking hand.

Last edited:
TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

GigaTruecel Bastard & Bad Person
★★★★★
18d 8h 42m
yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Luminary
★★★★★
86d 23h 23m
welcome to the new normal

Y

your personality

Officer
★★★★
3d 21h 20m
This is just the beginning. Soon if you don't have the correct views for the time, you will find it difficult to even find a job.

welcome to the new normal

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Commander
★★★★★
63d 22h 56m
Once upon a time I said Bitcoin was hacker money for people who wanted to do illegal things. But now I see, if you can be banned from using your goddamn debit card at your goddamn bank? This is new to me. New and scary. A bank isn't like Twitter. Twitter can set their own terms. But you can't tell me what to do with my money.
Fuck those companies tbh. Just process payments and shut your mouths you money grabbing kikes. Paypal too.
View: https://youtu.be/-Kv8Ize_Tbo

solblue

solblue

Legend
★★★
45d 12h 2m
Does he have proof anywhere or is he just fishing for donations? Visa doesn't make any of it's own credit cards so if he really can't access his banks like he claims here, that's not Visa's fault.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
59d 21h 27m
Does he have proof anywhere or is he just fishing for donations? Visa doesn't make any of it's own credit cards so if he really can't access his banks like he claims here, that's not Visa's fault.
For some reason he's not allowed to make transactions.

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★
32d 5h 46m
Mark of the beast. You either accept globo homo ideologically (the mark is in your head) or you are strong armed into accepting it or starve (the mark is in your hand).