Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News VITALY CATCHING PEDOS LIVE GTFIH

Do you think he has a right to be catching predators?

• Total voters
Is twitch dying? JC page on Kick has more people than the same section on Twitch. Kick is an unhinged site jfl, I just stumbled on to some guy live streaming a pirated film with his chat. It seems clear why Kick would win in edgier genres over Twitch when things are so more free on Kick
Kick is known for laughably fake viewer counts, boosting numbers at least x10.
It's scripted bro, never forget that.
A more professional pedo 'hunter' would atleast blur the faces of the offenders
Real pedo hunters work with the gov't. There are strict rules that need to be followed to get any real punishment to these pedos. These channels are all a show. They do attract some real pedos that eventually get caught, though.

Tbh I'm sketch about these types of things. I feel like that these "predator poachers" don't really care about catching pedos, I only feel like they do this for clout, as much as the videos are entertaining to watch.

I heard a recent story about one of these predator poachers getting shot and killed. He posed as a 15 year old girl, and the "predator" he ended up trying to bait was a literal 18 year old who was still in high school. The predator poacher confronted the 18 year old, and the predator poacher ended up punching him in the face for no reason. The 18 year old had a 16 year old friend with him who was with him, and the 16 year old shot the predator poacher dead.

I honestly think that if these people could, they would follow the prior example and ruin an 18 year old's life just because he wants to date a girl THREE years younger than him, and they want to film it for clout.

In all honesty, I don't think Kick will become as much of a global household name as the utterly pozzed, blue-haired SJW cesspool that is Twitch because of the contentious media attention the platform has received (while Twitch is praised for muh diversity and progressivism), but I can definitely see it coming close. Lots of Twitch streamers are leaving the site in droves due to its nazi tier TOS and Twitch, like the greedy jews they are, typically splits subscription revenue 50/50. Compare that to Kick's remarkable 95/5 split for creators, allowing them to keep 95% of their subscription earnings, and it's really no wonder why the platform became considered a viable competitor to Twitch so fast. That's a higher revenue share than YouTube Live too.

Btw, the aforementioned koreancel is currently live foraging and camping out in the plains of Kenya kek
It didn’t even take Twitch that long to become completely cucked, they moderate like Reddit. YouTube at least pretended to be consistent for a decade before clamping down.
Jfl, guess they need to compete with Twitch somehow

People who do pedo hunting are most likely pedos themselves unless they have permission from gov

It’s still 1000x better than Twitch and based for making their TOS look like Nuremberg laws in comparison. Vitaly stream rn would get banned within 5 minutes if he was streaming on that LGBT snowflake safehaven.

Last edited:
yeah most of the Videos are just for clicks, but real Pedos who are in to like 7 year olds deserve a knife in their chest.
Nah, don't be a cuck they all deserve to be fiddled and molested (no matter the age) they're foids after all. Older Toliets caused this by denying males sex it is what it is.

People who do pedo hunting are most likely pedos themselves unless they have permission from gov
pedophiles are greedy they try to keep all the prime pussy for themselves with that being said I wouldn't doubt it.

pedophiles are greedy they try to keep all the prime pussy for themselves with that being said I wouldn't doubt it.
Some of them do at least

I really don't care

XD

@BrettyBoy

‘Pedo hunters’ are white knight cucks.