Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vivek Ramaswamy the curry contender said in GOP debate that "The great replacement theory" is not a conspiracy but truth. Holy shit curry is based

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★

View: https://x.com/KeithWoodsYT/status/1732586602965107061?s=20

Holy shit this curry is based . Say whatever about the lol idea of having a curry president he is the first leader in Western World to acknowledge the "Great Replacement Theory" is actual reality

In the debate he went on to state that Democrats pretend it to be a conspiracy theory while hiding the truth

Realistically I know he has very less chances of winning in this cycle perhaps in the 2028 elections he might win

the great replacement theory? the one where it says pigskin snowroaches are going extinct?

Even if he doesn't get to be President in 2024, if the Republican nominee wins they need to have Rami-Swami in the cabinet. If not Vice President. This guy is the future of social conservative ideas. If we don't get more people like Rami-Swami in government, we're gonna have a bunch of Krispy Kreme kiddy snippers running the show.

he just wants whiteys approval so they dont revoke his green card

i cannot get over the fact that he's a hindu and LARPs as a Christian ally

Even if he doesn't get to be President in 2024, if the Republican nominee wins they need to have Rami-Swami in the cabinet. If not Vice President. This guy is the future of social conservative ideas. If we don't get more people like Rami-Swami in government, we're gonna have a bunch of Krispy Kreme kiddy snippers running the show.
he took a George Soros scholarship tho its over he is backed by Jew money

frrrr hes a fraud he even claimed to come from nothing when his family is hella rich and the first time he filed taxed he paid 1 mil in taxes

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo how does it feel to have a curry White supremacist in mainstream media? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

36th lesson of vivec:

Electing the right president has never fixed America's problems, but this time it's gonna be different!

hes born in the us u nikker
I was being hyperbolic. but if you believe the great replacement while being a brownie in a white country you're just outing yourself as a hypocrite that desperately wants white people approval. I dont think a curry like you would have the self awareness or intelligence to understand this though :feelshaha:

Instead of pandering to the white race like a cuck he should just let it die out like it deserves. Inb4 cucked nazicels rage at me because they identify as Germanic Chads and forget that their own foids avoid them like the plague.

Instead of pandering to the white race like a cuck he should just let it die out like it deserves. Inb4 cucked nazicels rage at me because they identify as Germanic Chads and forget that their own foids avoid them like the plague.

the great replacement theory? the one where it says pigskin snowroaches are going extinct?
Yes the one where it says that government leaders are deliberately bringing in brown shitters from shitholes like latin America //Middle East/South Asia to destabilize European and American societies through unchecked mass immigration

You say that as if your ethnic /brown/Asian foids are some angels sent by Yahweh lololol

They will sell out their village to millions of years of slavery if it will get them a chance to whiff White Aryan Chad coloniser's dick

he took a George Soros scholarship tho its over he is backed by Jew money
Is that u in your avi? Cuz u look like a mtn who can ascend with some brown/Asian foid

Shut the fuck up why are right wing so fucking annoying yes we are doing great replacement and there’s nothing you storm front cels can do to stop ((((us))) from bringing global communism

Based

Immigrants tend to reject the idea of further immigration. It’s hypocritical, but that’s why you see many socially conservative immigrants.

Immigrants tend to reject the idea of further immigration. It’s hypocritical, but that’s why you see many socially conservative immigrants.
They don't want the JBW land they ran to away from their shithole to turn into a shithole in return. Add onto the fact that libcucks can't call Vivek a white supremacist like they do with TRUMp

Shut the fuck up why are right wing so fucking annoying yes we are doing great replacement and there’s nothing you storm front cels can do to stop ((((us))) from bringing global communism
The only thing you will be replacing by coming to Western countries is your loyal brown foid to the White Chad's harem. Your women will sell you out to mingle with the White Chad while you will be left with nothing. Better stay in your nations

Him being a white ally is as much of a LARP. But at least he said this on national television and it’ll get way more people to look into the realities of the GR

but if you believe the great replacement while being a brownie in a white country you're just outing yourself as a hypocrite that desperately wants white people approval
> claims to be blackpilled on the JQ
> has eyes (presuming that because you can use this forum) so can clearly see left wing media celebrating white demographic decline

And somehow you deny the GR. One can’t even speak to this level of curroid delusion

lmao no they are also whores
Why do you have a problem with whites then? At least they culled the populations of shitnic filth (voluntarily or otherwise) while they were in power over the world

> has eyes (presuming that because you can use this forum) so can clearly see left wing media celebrating white demographic decline

And somehow you deny the GR. One can’t even speak to this level of curroid delusion
what if you recognize the replacement but dont care? Im not white, Im not the main character of this plot. so not my problem :feelsokman:

The only thing you will be replacing by coming to Western countries is your loyal brown foid to the White Chad's harem. Your women will sell you out to mingle with the White Chad while you will be left with nothing. Better stay in your nations
I’ll do whatever it take to destroy living conditions for white women (in mein kraft)

> Inceldom discussion

Yes the one where it says that government leaders are deliberately bringing in brown shitters from shitholes like latin America //Middle East/South Asia to destabilize European and American societies through unchecked mass immigration
whites deserve to go extinct we dont want anymore spineless cuckolds to roam around this earth, isn't that right @NirvanaFan1988 ?

Him being a white ally is as much of a LARP. But at least he said this on national television and it’ll get way more people to look into the realities of the GR
Difference is that only spergs claim he's a white ally, he has never said any of that, but he has spoken on how Hindus are "on the same side" as Christians

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo how does it feel to have a curry White supremacist in mainstream media? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Zionists seem to have had a self-serving epiphany about it, he's probably backed by particular zionists. The only ones by and large that back Israel are White cuckservatives and victims of the "Judeo-Christian" and Christian Zionism psyops, other types of people just do not make for fertile plowing for Zionists, although the other types of Jews less concerned with Israel and with a pathological hatred of Whites still want to turn White countries into a great brown mass of kalergi men for them to blend into and to rule.

I was being hyperbolic. but if you believe the great replacement while being a brownie in a white country you're just outing yourself as a hypocrite that desperately wants white people approval. I dont think a curry like you would have the self awareness or intelligence to understand this though :feelshaha:
stfu ur entire ancestry were slaves to white ppl

stfu ur entire ancestry were slaves to white ppl
im not black u street shitting cow poop eating low T fag

haha jk im curry also but atleast I dont shower myself in poopoo

Based government leaders. Total westoid death tbh

They don't want the JBW land they ran to away from their shithole to turn into a shithole in return. Add onto the fact that libcucks can't call Vivek a white supremacist like they do with TRUMp
Most 3rd world countries are shitholes because of snow nigger chimp outs. They are like orcs

The JQ is cope. Ashkenazis are snow niggers no different than anglos, Franks, and germanics

Most 3rd world countries are shitholes because of snow nigger chimp outs. They are like orcs

The JQ is cope. Ashkenazis are snow niggers no different than anglos, Franks, and germanics
Great replacement is simply the elites (rich upper class, not entirely jews) wanting to keep the asset prices high and wages of jobs that nobody wants to do low, that's all it is, these guys overthink it and make it into a schizoid ramble about jews

Great replacement is simply the elites (rich upper class, not entirely jews) wanting to keep the asset prices high and wages of jobs that nobody wants to do low, that's all it is, these guys overthink it and make it into a schizoid ramble about jews
True, but the schizoid rambling is even more pathetic since every genetic study affirms that ashkenazis are not only europeanz but they are WHITER than greeks, south italians, and north italians. I already proved this in a previous thread and of course the retards I was arguing with could do nothing but deny deny deny the fact that Ashkenazi kikes are whiteoids

:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Whitest American fascist

He's not going to get the nomination so he can say literally whatever the fuck he wants.

I hope those retarded kikes know that if they replace us they will be getting slaughtered with no mercy by arabs and chinks. Whites are only people that have some empathy (actually way too much of that).

Nick's reaction is pretty funny.

I hope those retarded kikes know that if they replace us they will be getting slaughtered with no mercy by arabs and chinks. Whites are only people that have some empathy (actually way too much of that).
Well look at how Israel is fucking dropping bombs on Gaza while in a geographical location that is surrounded by Muslim countries that are literally doing nothing

That's the power kikes hold

He's not going to get the nomination so he can say literally whatever the fuck he wants.
Yeah it is a little bit naive to think he would be the GOP contender next year. I don't think Desantis is going to win either. I wonder then who will

:horror:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back